Anyone having problems with Zedge?

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Downloaded zedge and assigned a caller a unique tone (work). When I get a message from them, I continue to get the default message tinge. I assigned the tone by ringtone AND message tone.

I don't get it. It's in there. It shows it's assigned and nothing...

Any ideas?

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
My Zedge worked surprisingly well...was able to put all my ring tones back from their download history.

Posted via the Android Central App

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded zedge and assigned a caller a unique tone (work). When I get a message from them, I continue to get the default message tinge. I assigned the tone by ringtone AND message tone.

Any ideas?
Is it just Zedge or does assigning other tones still default back to the original?
I've seen others on here with that issue.
Also, does it notify once with your Zedge tone, then default back to the original or no Zedge tone at all?

Glennthomas

Jul 23, 2019
Visit site

Any ideas?

I have the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy s10 plus. Assigned ringtone and messaging and email each with a different sound so I could identify what was what and confirmed it in the setting. It didn't work they were still the default settings even though they showed up as checked in the settings.phone began the glitch out and freeze so I immediately deleted Zedge and phone started working again. I was unable to change any sound setting (I.E) ringtones for 2 days. This was a brand new S10 Plus right out of the box. Delete Zedge and find something better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463