Google Now Launcher issue

sean8102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. Wanted to give the google now launcher a try on my note 7 but I'm having a issue with it. The app drawer only shows one app for some reason. All it shows is the messages app. Not sure what to do.

Thanks

Screenshot_20160822-203259.jpg

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
That's because you have enabled secure folder, looks to be an issue with google now launcher if you have secure folder enabled. Someone else mentioned this issue and I said it was not happening to me, but spoke too soon and got the same issue later. I had to uninstall secure folder to get back the apps in the drawer if using google now launcher.

FYI - TouchWiz launcher was fine with secure folder installed so you can use that if you want secure folder, haven't checked with Nova.

sean8102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
That's because you have enabled secure folder, looks to be an issue with google now launcher if you have secure folder enabled. Someone else mentioned this issue and I said it was not happening to me, but spoke too soon and got the same issue later. I had to uninstall secure folder to get back the apps in the drawer if using google now launcher.

FYI - TouchWiz launcher was fine with secure folder installed so you can use that if you want secure folder, haven't checked with Nova.

Ah Thank you for the info!

Just tested nova it works just fine with secure folder enabled, and the secure folder "app" works with it as well. I'm probably just gonna stick with TouchWiz but good to know what was going on

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon