slickwraps 24 hr sale

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully I'll get an update from them today via email.
So they just sent me an email with tracking number. There's no tracking history for that number so it's just now going out today. So much for their comment that it already shipped.

Charge posted on my card on Sunday, finally shipped on Thursday but only after blowing them up on Twitter.

I definitely won't be doing business with them again.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Sunday

You might check XDA for a thread. One the their employees is pretty active over there.
Same day I ordered.

Thanks but I probably won't bother. Any company that charges my credit card, sits on the money for 4 days and makes me reach out to them to see when my order will be fulfilled won't ever get my business again.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Same day I ordered.

Thanks but I probably won't bother. Any company that charges my credit card, sits on the money for 4 days and makes me reach out to them to see when my order will be fulfilled won't ever get my business again.

Exactly! If there's a delay, that's not a big deal. Just reach out. Even if it's a form email or whatever. Also don't charge my card on Monday and be silent still four days later. This company is a mess.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Exactly! If there's a delay, that's not a big deal. Just reach out. Even if it's a form email or whatever. Also don't charge my card on Monday and be silent still four days later. This company is a mess.
I guess they never responded to your email or shipped yours?

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Nope. Nothing. I'm gonna reach out again this morning. Just waiting for my coffee to kick in so I'm not mean. Hahaha!!!

Sorry guys I should have posted this earlier. This is the reason for the delay.

Sorry for the delay. Your order is still processing. We are still waiting for the Note 7 to come in so we can confirm the fitment before pushing it out. We will likely be getting that device in by Monday. We will be confirming the fitment of that wrap the same day and pushing orders out accordingly. You will get an email once that goes out. Sorry again for the delay.

The Monday was this past Monday. I received my Deadpool wrap yesterday.

Last edited:

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Sorry for the delay. Your order is still processing. We are still waiting for the Note 7 to come in so we can confirm the fitment before pushing it out. We will likely be getting that device in by Monday. We will be confirming the fitment of that wrap the same day and pushing orders out accordingly. You will get an email once that goes out. Sorry again for the delay.

The Monday was this part Monday. I recovered my Deadpool wrap yesterday.

That Deadpool wrap looks pretty cool. I'm still not happy with the lack of communication and charging my card so early without shipping movement. I sent an email on Tuesday asking if there's a possible delay, and haven't heard a peep from them. No bueno slickwraps.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

The Monday was this part Monday. I recovered my Deadpool wrap yesterday.
Interesting. I wonder why they didn't tell me that when I pressed them on Twitter about my order.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Interesting. I wonder why they didn't tell me that when I pressed them on Twitter about my order.

I finally got an email about the delay. Not sure when they wrote it, but I just received it a bit ago. It mentions a delay, but it should be shipping by end of week. Strange, because today is Friday. Haha!

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I finally got an email about the delay. Not sure when they wrote it, but I just received it a bit ago. It mentions a delay, but it should be shipping by end of week. Strange, because today is Friday. Haha!
Haha yep the end is here. Mine is still in Kansas. I guess USPS hasn't decided to ship anything out of there since yesterday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca