Boot Loop

Herwick

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
All of a sudden my phone has gotten stuck on a boot loop. I woke up to the constant buzzing of it restarting. How do I fix this?! Never had this happen with any other phone I have owned.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
All of a sudden my phone has gotten stuck on a boot loop. I woke up to the constant buzzing of it restarting. How do I fix this?! Never had this happen with any other phone I have owned.

Try holding Power and volume down button in. It should power down and restart. You will not lose any data doing this. It simulates a battery pull

bushy73

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Mine did this last night and i had to return it for exchange as it appeared to be a hardware problem. I tried the power and volume button, booting into safe mode, and booting into recovery all to no avail.
Hopefully yours is a different problem and a forced power down will fix it.

Herwick

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
So, finally after trying multiple things and praying I not to do a factory wipe I got it fixed. Did a soft reset, simulated battery pull, a power down for over 5 minutes, cleared the cache, everything the internet told me to do. Finally when it looked like I would have no choice but to do a factory reset I ran a cross a blog that suggested my SD card might be corrupt or something. So I removed it and tried to power up the phone. It worked! So went back to bed and so far no problems this morning.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney