Went to best buy yesterday to get hands on with with the note 7. It's absolutely gorgeous, but the edge makes me nervous. Reading lots of mixed reviews about edge phones. Mainly about people going back and forth between the S7 and S7 edge with several people saying they didn't like the edge and took it back for the regular S7. Haven't seen it so much on the note. From what I've read the edge on the note 7 is minor compared to the edge phones. Right now I have a regular S6 and prior to that I had a note 4 so I'm wondering if it will be a big adjustment. Was the switch for you an easy if you weren't coming from an edge phone? Has anyone found a decent screen protector that works well/won't lift with a case on? I'm not hard on phones but have been known to drop it occasionally. All that glass makes me nervous. I'm not sure if I would be better off going with the note 7 or the S7. Thoughts?
    08-23-2016 09:36 AM
    Went to best buy yesterday to get hands on with with the note 7. It's absolutely gorgeous, but the edge makes me nervous. Reading lots of mixed reviews about edge phones. Mainly about people going back and forth between the S7 and S7 edge with several people saying they didn't like the edge and took it back for the regular S7. Haven't seen it so much on the note. From what I've read the edge on the note 7 is minor compared to the edge phones. Right now I have a regular S6 and prior to that I had a note 4 so I'm wondering if it will be a big adjustment. Was the switch for you an easy if you weren't coming from an edge phone? Has anyone found a decent screen protector that works well/won't lift with a case on? I'm not hard on phones but have been known to drop it occasionally. All that glass makes me nervous. I'm not sure if I would be better off going with the note 7 or the S7. Thoughts?
    I went through alot of upgrades...the note 2 then 3...changed to S6 Edge+ and missed my note so much, I now have the Note 7 (and love it)!

I would recommend getting a good protector (N7 has the edge now and phones with the edge seem to crack easier than a flat screen without a skin or protection)... I use IQ shield full body on both the S6 Edge+ and N7 and haven't had any damage issues, however for those hard on phones I think a case would be better..

The only thing I haven't figured out on the new Note 7 yet, is setting up the split screen like on my others...
    08-23-2016 10:06 AM