Always on Display Updated!!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I saw the update, but weren't music controls there before (not sure as I don't use AOD but I could have sworn I saw that either in the description or in a review)? I hate they don't put up a formal changelog...

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I've been listening to the radio everyday since I got the N7. Didn't see the controls until I updated today. I could be wrong but I believe its new.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Music controls works on the Verizon one

Edit: OK I have it. Double-tap on the song playing to expose the play controls, then double tap again to play, pause.

Seems like a lot of work actually :) Push the home button to show the lock screen (where the play controls are also overlayed), then hit pause. Much faster for me

svtalex

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I got it like Friday also!! Cause I just got home, turned wifi on, went downstairs then saw a few Samsung galaxy pass updated. And AOD was one of them

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
It's not a T-Mobile update. I have T-mobile and I've got the update. The update comes from Galaxy Apps directly. The update is for the AOD which is now version 1.7.29 you should be able to force it under the AOD settings and about AOD.

seacow1500

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Ok totally new to this feature. How do I get music to work with it? I have sprint and always on is on. I see in settings I can change layout and colors but nothing else.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Ok totally new to this feature. How do I get music to work with it? I have sprint and always on is on. I see in settings I can change layout and colors but nothing else.

Haha had to figure this out earlier go to your notifications in settings and make sure you have Google play music or whatever music app you have notifications is turned on/allowed. I'm on Verizon but it shouldn't be much different than sprint. Hope you find it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci