08-23-2016 04:13 PM
47 12
tools
    The only thing wrong with the AOD is it won't show widgets if you choose an image as thebackground. I love the planet image.

The edges are perfect here. Very non intrusive.

Wait... you got your card already?
    Oh no. Mine just says been approved. I meant it was driving me nuts waiting for FedEx to deliver my note 7 lol. My bad. Yeah I wish it did so that why I don't use the image that much.
    08-23-2016 01:40 PM
    Verizon. I just got it to work. Lol I realized I had Google play music notifications blocked or turned off. I'm a happy camper now. Lol thanks
    Awesome! I was trying to figure this out too.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-23-2016 01:43 PM
    Can you use any apps or click on anything in AOD
    or is this just show music when playing, app notifications?
    I can control my music from the AOD.
    08-23-2016 01:43 PM
    Oh no. Mine just says been approved. I meant it was driving me nuts waiting for FedEx to deliver my note 7 lol. My bad. Yeah I wish it did so that why I don't use the image that much.
    I was about to say how lucky you were. LoL

I can't wait. I'm putting my ENTIRE music collection on it (100 GB). The rest will be for pics & apps.
    08-23-2016 01:47 PM
    Can you use any apps or click on anything in AOD
    or is this just show music when playing, app notifications?
    I wish lol. So far I can only see that it allows music apps and notifications. I wish it would let me put the alarm on AOD.
    08-23-2016 01:47 PM
    Awesome! I was trying to figure this out too.
    😊😎
    08-23-2016 01:48 PM
    I was about to say how lucky you were. LoL

I can't wait. I'm putting my ENTIRE music collection on it (100 GB). The rest will be for pics & apps.
    Lol. I might have to hunt you down when I get mine cause I don't remember how to transfer stuff to SD card. Lol. I haven't had one in awhile. Yeah my music will definitely be the first ones to be put on it.
    PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    08-23-2016 01:50 PM
    Lol. I might have to hunt you down when I get mine cause I don't remember how to transfer stuff to SD card. Lol. I haven't had one in awhile. Yeah my music will definitely be the first ones to be put on it.
    No problem. I will be around. But it's really just pop the SD in and plug the phone up via USB. The SD will show as a different drive on your computer.

Or there is the faster route. If your computer has a card reader, pop the SD card into the supplied adapter, the put it into your card reader. Then just drag and drop to your hearts content!!!!
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-23-2016 01:55 PM
    No problem. I will be around. But it's really just pop the SD in and plug the phone up via USB. The SD will show as a different drive on your computer.

Or there is the faster route. If your computer has a card reader, pop the SD card into the supplied adapter, the put it into your card reader. Then just drag and drop to your hearts content!!!!
    Thanks. You can't just send the music to the sd card directly with the note 7? Don't have a computer.
    08-23-2016 01:58 PM
    Thanks. You can't just send the music to the sd card directly with the note 7? Don't have a computer.
    You could. Depends where your music is stored. Which begs the question, where is your music currently? LOL
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-23-2016 02:02 PM
    You could. Depends where your music is stored. Which begs the question, where is your music currently? LOL
    It's located on my Google play music and whatever music app that came with the note 7.
    08-23-2016 02:04 PM
    It's located on my Google play music and whatever music app that came with the note 7.
    So what you can do is just start downloading your library to your SD card as you listen to each album by hitting that Gray down arrow. It'll allow for unlimited offline listening. But you'll have to do it by album. And make sure you set the app to save to the SD card.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-23-2016 02:12 PM
    So what you can do is just start downloading your library to your SD card as you listen to each album by hitting that Gray down arrow. It'll allow for unlimited offline listening. But you'll have to do it by album. And make sure you set the app to save to the SD card.
    Awesome. Thanks so much. Here is another question for you. Lol. Do you have a preferred app you use to download full songs?
    08-23-2016 02:24 PM
    Awesome. Thanks so much. Here is another question for you. Lol. Do you have a preferred app you use to download full songs?
    I don't download via my phone. Not anymore. I just usually buy CDs still and rip them. I'm an enthusiast. There are some shady exceptions to my rules though. LoL
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-23-2016 02:34 PM
    I don't download via my phone. Not anymore. I just usually buy CDs still and rip them. I'm an enthusiast. There are some shady exceptions to my rules though. LoL
    Lol I haven't bought a cd in awhile. That's cool tho.
    08-23-2016 02:37 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...2f436aaf26.jpg

Does yours at least show the song that's playing?
    How did u shoot your AOD? I tried!
    blackhemi4x4 likes this.
    08-23-2016 02:41 PM
    Lol I haven't bought a cd in awhile. That's cool tho.
    There are also certain sites our there depending on your taste. I love everything from Biggie to Britney. 😎
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-23-2016 02:42 PM
    How did u shoot your AOD? I tried!
    I had to use sorcery ...

I used a screen recorder and took a screenshot of that
    Jewels81 and PlaybookFanatic like this.
    08-23-2016 02:59 PM
    There are also certain sites our there depending on your taste. I love everything from Biggie to Britney. 😎
    I still do listen to their music but gosh i remember growing up listening to biggie and 2pac. Loved them 2. I remember getting comments about me being white and liking rap. I would always say I dont give a hoot if the rapper or singer was African American, white, blue, purple etc if their music is good and gets my attention I'm going to listen. I'm 2pac tho cause I understand him more but both are great.
    PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    08-23-2016 03:09 PM
    I had to use sorcery ...

I used a screen recorder and took a screenshot of that
    Sorcery indeed. LOL
    08-23-2016 03:37 PM
    I still do listen to their music but gosh i remember growing up listening to biggie and 2pac. Loved them 2. I remember getting comments about me being white and liking rap. I would always say I dont give a hoot if the rapper or singer was African American, white, blue, purple etc if their music is good and gets my attention I'm going to listen. I'm 2pac tho cause I understand him more but both are great.
    Glad their music broke barriers. I'm a slightly bigger Biggie fan. I loved the NY Gangsta life. LOL Tupac was deep, and I appreciated it.
    blackhemi4x4 and Jewels81 like this.
    08-23-2016 03:40 PM
    Glad their music broke barriers. I'm a slightly bigger Biggie fan. I loved the NY Gangsta life. LOL Tupac was deep, and I appreciated it.
    True that😊
    08-23-2016 04:13 PM
47 12