Google play music help

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
How can I get Google play music toggles or whatever they called on always on display screen? I can get that other music app that came with the note 7 on there but i like my Google play music.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I'm using Google Play Music and I do have the music controls on AOD (T-Mobile Note 7, latest AOD update).

Had an update Friday or Saturday. And I can get the other music app on AOD but not Google play music. I must be missing some kind of setting.

blackhemi4x4

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
d57d94d32f561dead00e202f436aaf26.jpg

Does yours at least show the song that's playing?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
No settings for Music player controls as far as I can tell. For me it just works (I don't use AOD so I don't know if it worked before, just tested it because I saw this thread).

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Yes I get the song title and option to play, pause, next and back but that is my other music player. With the Google play music I have to wake phone to lock screen then swipe to to get to Google play music. Guess they took that option away for note 7. Had it on my note 5. Oh well guess I won't be using Google play music anymore. Just the other one. Thanks for posting.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Verizon. I just got it to work. Lol I realized I had Google play music notifications blocked or turned off. I'm a happy camper now. Lol thanks

This phone is super meticulous with the app permissions. Ran into an issue with FB like that. I like that though. Let's me control what's going on. Glad this was fixed for you.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
This phone is super meticulous with the app permissions. Ran into an issue with FB like that. I like that though. Let's me control what's going on. Glad this was fixed for you.

Lol yeah I like it to. And now I know where to go if i have a similar problem with an app. Thanks for replying😊

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
You had to ask that didn't you? Lol oh my I can't say my fav yet. Pretty much every feature I love. But i will say is the gif making, being able to record game play and new game features like locking the back and recent buttons while in game play, AOD are at the top. Lol what about you?

Last edited:

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Favorite phone features so far?

You had to ask that didn't you? Lol oh my I can't say my fav yet. Pretty much every feature I love. But i will say is the gif making, being able to record game play and new game features like locking the back and recent buttons while in game play, AOD are at the top. Lol what about you?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer