Google play music help

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
You had to ask that didn't you? Lol oh my I can't say my fav yet. Pretty much every feature I love. But i will say is the gif making, being able to record game play and new game features like locking the back and recent buttons while in game play, AOD are at the top. Lol what about you?

I honestly haven't played with mine yet. I'm waiting for my my memory card. But this AOD is super great! I customized it with color. I also love the edge features, surprisingly.

That's it though. I haven't even played with the camera yet. LOL

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I honestly haven't played with mine yet. I'm waiting for my my memory card. But this AOD is super great! I customized it with color. I also love the edge features, surprisingly.

That's it though. I haven't even played with the camera yet. LOL

Oh the wait would kill me lol. It drove me nuts waiting on fedex. Lol. Oh yeah I love all options of the AOD. Can't believe I forgot the edge future lol. Love it. I had a s6 edge plus and the edge feature was the only thing I liked on it lol. Hated the edged screen. It was to edged for me. Note 7 edges are just right for me lol. I gave the s6 edge plus to my fiance. I like the camera. I've only used it to take pics but haven't tried any of the options it has yet.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Oh the wait would kill me lol. It drove me nuts waiting on fedex. Lol. Oh yeah I love all options of the AOD. Can't believe I forgot the edge future lol. Love it. I had a s6 edge plus and the edge feature was the only thing I liked on it lol. Hated the edged screen. It was to edged for me. Note 7 edges are just right for me lol. I gave the s6 edge plus to my fiance. I like the camera. I've only used it to take pics but haven't tried any of the options it has yet.

The only thing wrong with the AOD is it won't show widgets if you choose an image as thebackground. I love the planet image.

The edges are perfect here. Very non intrusive.

Wait... you got your card already?

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Can you use any apps or click on anything in AOD
or is this just show music when playing, app notifications?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
The only thing wrong with the AOD is it won't show widgets if you choose an image as thebackground. I love the planet image.

The edges are perfect here. Very non intrusive.

Wait... you got your card already?

Oh no. Mine just says been approved. I meant it was driving me nuts waiting for FedEx to deliver my note 7 lol. My bad. Yeah I wish it did so that why I don't use the image that much.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Oh no. Mine just says been approved. I meant it was driving me nuts waiting for FedEx to deliver my note 7 lol. My bad. Yeah I wish it did so that why I don't use the image that much.

I was about to say how lucky you were. LoL

I can't wait. I'm putting my ENTIRE music collection on it (100 GB). The rest will be for pics & apps.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Can you use any apps or click on anything in AOD
or is this just show music when playing, app notifications?

I wish lol. So far I can only see that it allows music apps and notifications. I wish it would let me put the alarm on AOD.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I was about to say how lucky you were. LoL

I can't wait. I'm putting my ENTIRE music collection on it (100 GB). The rest will be for pics & apps.

Lol. I might have to hunt you down when I get mine cause I don't remember how to transfer stuff to SD card. Lol. I haven't had one in awhile. Yeah my music will definitely be the first ones to be put on it.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Lol. I might have to hunt you down when I get mine cause I don't remember how to transfer stuff to SD card. Lol. I haven't had one in awhile. Yeah my music will definitely be the first ones to be put on it.

No problem. I will be around. But it's really just pop the SD in and plug the phone up via USB. The SD will show as a different drive on your computer.

Or there is the faster route. If your computer has a card reader, pop the SD card into the supplied adapter, the put it into your card reader. Then just drag and drop to your hearts content!!!! :)

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
No problem. I will be around. But it's really just pop the SD in and plug the phone up via USB. The SD will show as a different drive on your computer.

Or there is the faster route. If your computer has a card reader, pop the SD card into the supplied adapter, the put it into your card reader. Then just drag and drop to your hearts content!!!! :)

Thanks. You can't just send the music to the sd card directly with the note 7? Don't have a computer.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
It's located on my Google play music and whatever music app that came with the note 7.

So what you can do is just start downloading your library to your SD card as you listen to each album by hitting that Gray down arrow. It'll allow for unlimited offline listening. But you'll have to do it by album. And make sure you set the app to save to the SD card.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
So what you can do is just start downloading your library to your SD card as you listen to each album by hitting that Gray down arrow. It'll allow for unlimited offline listening. But you'll have to do it by album. And make sure you set the app to save to the SD card.

Awesome. Thanks so much. Here is another question for you. Lol. Do you have a preferred app you use to download full songs?

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Awesome. Thanks so much. Here is another question for you. Lol. Do you have a preferred app you use to download full songs?

I don't download via my phone. Not anymore. I just usually buy CDs still and rip them. I'm an enthusiast. There are some shady exceptions to my rules though. LoL