So has anyone seen screen scratches yet? And what may have caused it?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Not using a screen protector and perfectly fine here... Also know how to take care of my phone and won't put the phone in the same pocket where my keys are etc.

kyle0k

May 7, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I both got Note 7's on Friday. Mine is still scratch free but on the other hand my wifes has a deep 1/2" scratch on her front screen thats pretty dang bad. It happened sometime Friday but we don't know when. She doesn't use a purse and I was with her all day. It didn't go anywhere near any keys or anything else. The only possible thing that happened is she puts her phone screen down (the light distracts her) and maybe at the restaurant there was some small dirt,grime,dust,sand (i dunno) that scratched it. That literally the only places it was that day outside of her jean pocket (with no keys or change). She is extremely disappointed. We have had the note 4 for 2 years and our screens have nothing more than fine scratches that you can't feel with your finger. Those are typical and expected. This scratch can easily be felt with your finger.

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
My wife and I both got Note 7's on Friday. Mine is still scratch free but on the other hand my wifes has a deep 1/2" scratch on her front screen thats pretty dang bad. It happened sometime Friday but we don't know when. She doesn't use a purse and I was with her all day. It didn't go anywhere near any keys or anything else. The only possible thing that happened is she puts her phone screen down (the light distracts her) and maybe at the restaurant there was some small dirt,grime,dust,sand (i dunno) that scratched it. That literally the only places it was that day outside of her jean pocket (with no keys or change). She is extremely disappointed. We have had the note 4 for 2 years and our screens have nothing more than fine scratches that you can't feel with your finger. Those are typical and expected. This scratch can easily be felt with your finger.

Maybe it was caused by her ring? Diamond will definitely scratch the screen.

Posted via the Android Central App

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Not yet. I still have my back stickers since I first brought it. Waiting on dbrand skin to arrive.

Anxiety phone with 1k price tag lol.

kyle0k

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Maybe it was caused by her ring? Diamond will definitely scratch the screen.

Hmm I mean that is most definitely a good thought. Her diamond is face up (as most are I would imagine haha) so I don't see why it would ever touch the screen, but it most certainly is possible since we don't know what actually did it.

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Hmm I mean that is most definitely a good thought. Her diamond is face up (as most are I would imagine haha) so I don't see why it would ever touch the screen, but it most certainly is possible since we don't know what actually did it.

If the phone was in her purse and she reached for something it can happen. Sucks that it happened at all though

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech