I have not yet thank God, but I received the Spigen screen protector just not put it on yet.
    skatergirl likes this.
    08-23-2016 11:53 AM
    None here
    08-23-2016 02:59 PM
    Nothing here. Still looking good .
    08-23-2016 03:01 PM
    There have been several threads about scratches. You can find people who got scratches in those threads.
    08-23-2016 03:03 PM
    I have not yet thank God, but I received the Spigen screen protector just not put it on yet.
    I'm afraid to really stare. No obvious ones
    08-23-2016 03:04 PM
    There have been several threads about scratches. You can find people who got scratches in those threads.
    Hmm I have not seen anyone report, which is why I asked after watching that video. I'm screen protector less. And I'm in good shape so far
    fitcherama likes this.
    08-23-2016 03:14 PM
    Not using a screen protector and perfectly fine here... Also know how to take care of my phone and won't put the phone in the same pocket where my keys are etc.
    Hoggles, Averix and bgbagz like this.
    08-23-2016 03:18 PM
    My wife and I both got Note 7's on Friday. Mine is still scratch free but on the other hand my wifes has a deep 1/2" scratch on her front screen thats pretty dang bad. It happened sometime Friday but we don't know when. She doesn't use a purse and I was with her all day. It didn't go anywhere near any keys or anything else. The only possible thing that happened is she puts her phone screen down (the light distracts her) and maybe at the restaurant there was some small dirt,grime,dust,sand (i dunno) that scratched it. That literally the only places it was that day outside of her jean pocket (with no keys or change). She is extremely disappointed. We have had the note 4 for 2 years and our screens have nothing more than fine scratches that you can't feel with your finger. Those are typical and expected. This scratch can easily be felt with your finger.
    08-23-2016 03:58 PM
    Not yet thankfully!
    08-23-2016 04:58 PM
    Nothing on mine. No screen protector on my Note 7 and I work at a metal/welding shop and keep my phone in my pocket most of the day.
    08-23-2016 06:08 PM
    My wife and I both got Note 7's on Friday. Mine is still scratch free but on the other hand my wifes has a deep 1/2" scratch on her front screen thats pretty dang bad. It happened sometime Friday but we don't know when. She doesn't use a purse and I was with her all day. It didn't go anywhere near any keys or anything else. The only possible thing that happened is she puts her phone screen down (the light distracts her) and maybe at the restaurant there was some small dirt,grime,dust,sand (i dunno) that scratched it. That literally the only places it was that day outside of her jean pocket (with no keys or change). She is extremely disappointed. We have had the note 4 for 2 years and our screens have nothing more than fine scratches that you can't feel with your finger. Those are typical and expected. This scratch can easily be felt with your finger.
    Maybe it was caused by her ring? Diamond will definitely scratch the screen.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-23-2016 06:12 PM
    Not yet. I still have my back stickers since I first brought it. Waiting on dbrand skin to arrive.

Anxiety phone with 1k price tag lol.
    08-23-2016 06:19 PM
    Maybe it was caused by her ring? Diamond will definitely scratch the screen.

Hmm I mean that is most definitely a good thought. Her diamond is face up (as most are I would imagine haha) so I don't see why it would ever touch the screen, but it most certainly is possible since we don't know what actually did it.
    08-23-2016 06:32 PM
    Hmm I mean that is most definitely a good thought. Her diamond is face up (as most are I would imagine haha) so I don't see why it would ever touch the screen, but it most certainly is possible since we don't know what actually did it.
    If the phone was in her purse and she reached for something it can happen. Sucks that it happened at all though

08-23-2016 06:36 PM