I am looking *on ebay* for a note 7 dock. The strange thing is that all of the docks have a micro USB on the back and the Type c for the phone in front. I am really confused why I would plug an old micro USB into the back when I prefer to use my type c that came with the phone in the back too.

Anyone seen any or know of any out there?

Looking for a note 7 dock with type C input-typecdock.jpg
    08-23-2016 01:46 PM
    Maybe try looking on Amazon. I get all my accessories for phones on there. And their prices are great most of the time. Have you thought about a wireless charger? I purchased one from Amazon a few days ago for the Note 7 and it works great, it charges the phone a lot quicker than I thought it would as well.
    08-23-2016 03:06 PM
    Any reason you would not just use a wireless charger? Less wear and tear on the connection. Fewer scratches too.

I saw the Tylt-vu wireless for $30 at BB last week.

Here is the official website. I have had this for years now, and it still is my primary source to charge my phone.
    Vu Wireless Charger
    08-23-2016 03:20 PM
    I have a Tylt Vue and a Samsung fast wireless charger. They both work great.
    08-23-2016 03:37 PM
    I am looking *on ebay* for a note 7 dock. The strange thing is that all of the docks have a micro USB on the back and the Type c for the phone in front. I am really confused why I would plug an old micro USB into the back when I prefer to use my type c that came with the phone in the back too.

Anyone seen any or know of any out there?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	typecdock.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	236815
    Well if its the fast charging you are worried about you can always use the fast charging brick that came with the phone with any old quality micro usb cord you have laying around from an old device and you should still get the fast charging benefits.
    08-23-2016 03:40 PM
    Exactly what I have
    08-23-2016 03:40 PM
    I tried one like what the OP posted and didn't like it much at all - Home key partially blocked, less steady overall. I have a few of these . They work fine. They look better than I hoped with the phone connected and it fast charges :-). And yes, type C port in the back ( I don't care about that though). Good luck!

Looking for a note 7 dock with type C input-dock.jpg

p.s. For the OP, why would it matter what you plug into the back of it (USB micro or C)?
    08-23-2016 03:46 PM
    Have you checked samsung wireless fast charge stand?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=bHvzfafN
    08-23-2016 04:32 PM
    I tried one like what the OP posted and didn't like it much at all - Home key partially blocked, less steady overall. I have a few of these . They work fine. They look better than I hoped with the phone connected and it fast charges :-). And yes, type C port in the back ( I don't care about that though). Good luck!

Name:	dock.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	236827

p.s. For the OP, why would it matter what you plug into the back of it (USB micro or C)?
    I am thinking that the type c plug in the back would provide the right amount if power for the dock and phone. I have a wireless charger and I used a micro usb plug and the phone just the charging kept starting and stopping starting and stopping.....didn't work.
    08-23-2016 05:25 PM

Name:	dock.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	236827

Thanks I just ordered this one.
    dsignori likes this.
    08-23-2016 05:27 PM