Great Article & Perspective on those "Note 7 vs. iPhone 6s" Speed Tests

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Thank God someone actually put in the time to write this because they are dead on. The fact that iPhone fans and stock Android fans needed to team up to mock the results of these ultimately meaningless tests shows a insecurity with Samsung's success this year that borders on insanity Imo. I'm thrilled someone stepped up and said, "not so fast".

Silly Putty

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Great Article & Perspective on those "Note 7 vs. iPhone 6s" Speed Tests

Wait until the iPhone 7 comes out and obliterates it.

TouchWiz is garbage. Too bad GPE isn't still around. I love the note hardware but it's lipstick on a pig.

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site

TouchWiz is garbage. Too bad GPE isn't still around. I love the note hardware but it's lipstick on a pig.
The iPhone 7 won't obliterate it in speed. I doubt the iPhone 7 will even be faster than the iPhone 6.

Aside from the Note's camera, there is nothing special about the hardware. It's the same stuff you'll find in all the mid-range to high-end phones.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Re: Great Article & Perspective on those "Note 7 vs. iPhone 6s" Speed Tests

I dont see how anyone has issues with TouchWiz now...apps open up fast enough....iphone continues to have a 1080p display and limited multitask options and no file manager...our devices will be that fast too if we turned off all of the features and didn't have real widgets....and i can do more on my note 7 than my ipad pro..... ...apple has never utilized the so called potential of their so-called fast processors...its a joke

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Market-Share
Android-86.2%
iPhone-12.9%

Now this seems more like the proper useage for the word "obliterated". :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggles