Galaxy Note7 Keyboard Colors or Themes

DSE338

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I upgraded to the Note & from a Galaxy S5 Active. The stock Samsung Keyboard has a gray and white background with black letters. I need a dark background with light letters.
I have found in Settings > General Management > Language and Input >Samsung Keyboard an on/off switch for High contrast keyboard.
The caption says "Adjust the size of the keyboard and change it's colors to increase the contrast between the keys and the background.

There is only one color scheme (or at least it seems so), no options. That is a black background, yellow and orange keys with black letters. And, yes it is high contrast.

Are there other color options for the Samsung Keyboard (not Swift Key)?

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
If you go to the theme store, you can find a theme that gives you the color scheme you're looking for there, but it will change the icons, wallpaper (this can be changed back), etc.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
You can also download "GO Keyboard " that keyboard let's you add themes to their keyboard and they have a lot of selections that are free....Dark ...Light......Grey....Blue you name it they have it....

Cam312

Jan 29, 2017
Visit site
I upgraded to the Note & from a Galaxy S5 Active. The stock Samsung Keyboard has a gray and white background with black letters. I need a dark background with light letters.
I have found in Settings > General Management > Language and Input >Samsung Keyboard an on/off switch for High contrast keyboard.
The caption says "Adjust the size of the keyboard and change it's colors to increase the contrast between the keys and the background.

There is only one color scheme (or at least it seems so), no options. That is a black background, yellow and orange keys with black letters. And, yes it is high contrast.

Are there other color options for the Samsung Keyboard (not Swift Key)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781