Note 7 - This lag is unfreakingbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Js2000ster

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
Honestly dude, I think you need to get your money back. It seems like every single problem that has been listed on the internet that some person is having with this phone, you're having it too. Any phone that is that defective, I would not keep and I would get my money back.
I just shipped the the phone back this morning and it was within the 14 days so I will get full refund. I included a note in the package listing the issues that I had with the phone so hopefully they will investigate that particular phone. I just didn't want that same phone to be sent to someone else as a warranty replacement in case it was a defective device. At times though it was a great and fast phone, but after a while it reverted back.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Man please
I went to Applications
Looked for Overflow menu. Couldn't find
Looked for briefing, only one I found was in Flip board

So I couldn't do it on my Note 7

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Man please
I went to Applications
Looked for Overflow menu. Couldn't find
Looked for briefing, only one I found was in Flip board

So I couldn't do it on my Note 7
If you are on Verizon then you need to go settings - applications - application manager - overflow menu - show system apps

BlackZeppelin

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I just read a review of the Note 7 and the reviewer was really impressed with the performance. However, he did state that he did not use Smart Switch, rather, he downloaded all his previous apps manually. I have read this before too that this makes a big difference even though it obviously takes a lot of time and is inconvenient.

Can anyone else verify?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I setup manually. Now I have lag. Was fine for a rew days but lags now. Is there any way to clear ram? Please don't lecture me that Android doesn't need this. I find it helps sometimes.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I just read a review of the Note 7 and the reviewer was really impressed with the performance. However, he did state that he did not use Smart Switch, rather, he downloaded all his previous apps manually. I have read this before too that this makes a big difference even though it obviously takes a lot of time and is inconvenient.

Can anyone else verify?

On the note 7 if you go to setting, and go to Accounts
It has smart switch on the Note 7

On the other phone you download smart switch.
you open Smart Switch on each and the Samsung dude copied my stuff like that.
Then he gook all the pictures and all and moved them to the DCIM file on the SD card.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I setup manually. Now I have lag. Was fine for a rew days but lags now. Is there any way to clear ram? Please don't lecture me that Android doesn't need this. I find it helps sometimes.

Have you gone to settings and to Device maintenance and looked at ram ?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Wow its hard to realize that the setting on the At&T and Verizon is that much different.

Its 7 headers down on the At&T note 7..
0250d0b927588342b17c5a04e823865f.jpg

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Wow

Dude I didn't mean to doubt you.
Its just hard to see why they would make it to hard.
On my At&t the setting menu is so easy.

Its just mine is nothing like what you have.
Tripp City.
Oh it's fine. I just wanted to show you. VZW does bork our phones. We don't have the latest touchwiz either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance