Just got my email from Samsung that they shipped my Gear VR I ordered for my Note 7. Shiiped Wednesday by FEDEX...expected delivery Saturday by 8PM it says. What did they ship it from Korea? (coming from Southaven, MS actually it looks like).

Anyway, I'm excited to get the 3rd gen Gear VR with adapter for my retired Note 5 and set up for my Note 7.
    08-23-2016 08:51 PM
    Preordered mine from Best Buy should be here tomorrow. Looking forward to trying it out.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-23-2016 09:31 PM
    I receive mine yesterday, so far not impressed. The cushion gasket it too thin so light bleeds in from the sides.

The second issue is lag, most of the time I move it is jittery or I am getting screen tearing.

I had none of these issues with the Note 5 and the Gear VR
    08-23-2016 09:54 PM
    I receive mine yesterday, so far not impressed. The cushion gasket it too thin so light bleeds in from the sides.

The second issue is lag, most of the time I move it is jittery or I am getting screen tearing.

I had none of these issues with the Note 5 and the Gear VR
    Have none of that. No bleed and it's much improved over last year's. I love it.
    08-23-2016 10:01 PM
    I love it, but oddly enough I need to wear my glasses or contacts to see clearly, even though i see near things clearly.

The image can be fuzzy, I have to pull the visor down low, and sometimes aim my eyes to the lower half of screen for clarity.

Watching a show on Netflix in vr sounds ridiculous, but is such a blast. I even found myself wanting to put my feet on the coffee table that wasn't really in front of me!!
    08-23-2016 10:16 PM
    Sure can relate to that. I found the screen improves if the screen protector is removed and the note 7 has to come out of its protective case.
    The VR keyboard is very finicky and logons are a real pain. Any solution to this?
    08-26-2016 01:52 PM