Samsung Electronics says Galaxy Note 7 demand beats supply

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Sounds right. Demand seems to be pretty high for the Note 7. Higher than I thought it would be from the keynote.

antman451

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Apparently. Ordered one a few days ago and haven't heard anything about a delivery date.

Box to return my old phone showed up today, though...

PRGDR

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Amazing, considering the price tag. Anyways, it is indeed good news, more people with the phone probably means more devs will develop for it.

shaw1234

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I didn't pre-order. Walked into at&t store and walked out with a one black and one blue note 7 on release day. Granted, I had to call a few stores to find them in stock, but it can be done.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I didn't pre-order. Walked into at&t store and walked out with a one black and one blue note 7 on release day. Granted, I had to call a few stores to find them in stock, but it can be done.

Seems Verizon had more stock than the other carriers. ATT and Tmo stores apparently were more shorted and they reduced allocations to Best Buy as well. Ironic, since Best Buy once again featured the Note 7 in this week's ad with the free card or watch options.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Seems Verizon had more stock than the other carriers. ATT and Tmo stores apparently were more shorted and they reduced allocations to Best Buy as well. Ironic, since Best Buy once again featured the Note 7 in this week's ad with the free card or watch options.

T-Mobile doesn't allocate any to Best Buy. You have to get them from T-Mobile stores.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante