This is my first android device, had iPhones for 6 years, coming from a 6s plus, loving this note 7 to death!

Just looking for a few more tips and tricks to help keep things going smooth. Things such as what app to disable any bloat ware and unwanted apps in the background, good pop up blockers

Anything else that most veteran android users feel help really push the experience to a new level!

I'll continue to search through the forums and save links as I go.
    08-24-2016 02:14 AM
    This is my first android device, had iPhones for 6 years, coming from a 6s plus, loving this note 7 to death!

Just looking for a few more tips and tricks to help keep things going smooth. Things such as what app to disable any bloat ware and unwanted apps in the background, good pop up blockers

Anything else that most veteran android users feel help really push the experience to a new level!

I'll continue to search through the forums and save links as I go.
    Unless you root, you would simply want to just DISABLE any apps you don't want, or uninstall if they allow it.
    I don't use pop up blockers on my phone. I don't find it necessary, but if you use Chrome you can use Adblock
    08-24-2016 02:43 AM