Quick charger

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
It'll work with the Note 7 as far as quick charge goes but you need another USB C cable. It comes with a micro usb cable. Our use the micro to usb c adapter that came with the N7.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes it's safe. That's what they included it for. I'm using it in my car as well.
Thanks, paid to much to damage it. So wanted to be sure. 😉
I guess I thought the cord that came with it would fit without adapter. See what I know. Lol
Everyone on this forum is so good about answering my questions. A big thanks to all.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Looks like that charger also uses a USB A cord, so a USB A to USB C will also work. One like this.

Attachments

• 1472080472670.jpg
    1472080472670.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 20

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I saw the pictures that's why I'm asking.
Ok, let me see if I can explain.
I bought the charger, but the cord that came with the charger, didn't have the connection to fit the note.
I ask what to do to make it work.
There were answers telling me what to do that were safe.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok, let me see if I can explain.
I bought the charger, but the cord that came with the charger, didn't have the connection to fit the note.
I ask what to do to make it work.
There were answers telling me what to do that were safe.

Well you can use the adapter that came with the phone for the cord or just buy a new cord.

mynameisnick4

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
So this will fit my charger and my phone with out using adapter?
Thanks.
Yes, if you want to use the USB C port on the charger. If you want to use the USB A (orange port on the charger) then you would use the cable that came with the phone or another USB A to USB C cable. What I don't know is if the C to C charging port will be quick charge or not.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes, if you want to use the USB C port on the charger. If you want to use the USB A (orange port on the charger) then you would use the cable that came with the phone or another USB A to USB C cable. What I don't know is if the C to C charging port will be quick charge or not.

C to C should be Quick Charge.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
The charger that came with your phone is a usb-c. If you have a charger woth a regular micro USB cord, then just take the littme adapter and put it on the emd of that chsrger cord, then it will fit your phone.
cb84a79da1defc468086a3ccb60d5fba.jpg