Kinda pissed. Three day old Blue Coral N7 dropped and screen cracks

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
*this phone is beautiful, but so fragile*

Community - "put a case on it and hide its beauty"

*this phone broke despite being in a very secure case*

Community "put insurance on it"

*this phone costs more than any other flagship*

Community "add 40 for a case, 10 for a screen protector, and 200 for insurance plus the average 200 deductible"

Pretty phone that needs its beauty covered up costs 1300$?
I love my Note 5, but I will probably go with someone other than Samsung for my next phablet. I'm hoping HTC makes a phablet. I suspect Samsung is going to make ALL of their upcoming phones with Note 7-style edges in the future and I have decided I prefer the typical flat style that is stronger and easier to protect.

aspenedelen

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I love my Note 5, but I will probably go with someone other than Samsung for my next phablet. I'm hoping HTC makes a phablet. I suspect Samsung is going to make ALL of their upcoming phones with Note 7-style edges in the future and I have decided I prefer the typical flat style that is stronger and easier to protect.
I'm beginning to think that way too. One thing I do have to say is the antenna is much stronger than my N3 which is to be expected.

anon(470989)

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
*this phone is beautiful, but so fragile*

Community - "put a case on it and hide its beauty"

*this phone broke despite being in a very secure case*

Community "put insurance on it"

*this phone costs more than any other flagship*

Community "add 40 for a case, 10 for a screen protector, and 200 for insurance plus the average 200 deductible"

Pretty phone that needs its beauty covered up costs 1300$?

Hahaha...man, this is such truth right there. I have been saying this for a long while now, but I just don't understand this type of thinking. Beautiful phones that are supposed to stand out but that don't because of these fugly cases to protect it in. It would be like buying a super nice sports car and then wrapping it with black rubber all around it, making it look stupid. But hey, it still drives fast and handles well! Jeez...phones like the one plus 3 can perform just as nice for so much lower of a cost. Marketing and advertising works though, as proven by Samsung.

aspenedelen

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Hahaha...man, this is such truth right there. I have been saying this for a long while now, but I just don't understand this type of thinking. Beautiful phones that are supposed to stand out but that don't because of these fugly cases to protect it in. It would be like buying a super nice sports car and then wrapping it with black rubber all around it, making it look stupid. But hey, it still drives fast and handles well! Jeez...phones like the one plus 3 can perform just as nice for so much lower of a cost. Marketing and advertising works though, as proven by Samsung.
Love it, perfectly said!

aspenedelen

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Will they will give you a brand new device? Can you pick it up at the Verizon store?

Can you post a picture showing the cracked UAG/Note 7 ?
dd5109f40b52132bbef2f51d578b786b.jpg
698dcb06dcb02e8d364ba9d60f930954.jpg

Zaku77

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
My friend just dropped his about 4 feet onto carpet. It's in an otter box and has a glass screen protector. It shattered the screen. We will all be incredibly lucky if these last the 2 years that they need to. >_>

avalvo

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
Great, I need to treat my new phone (when it arrives some day) like it was some kind of fragile swiss watch. What are these companies thinking?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

BxChick

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Wow that's messed up😣 I originally didnt wanna cover up this pretty phone, but ive decided to buy an otterbox defender asap! Ive had one for every device. The Griffin Survivor cases are really good too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO