Verizon glass screen protector

elimyst

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
While they were not happy about me being an att customer (they were just messing around and trying to get me to switch carriers) I purchased the glass protector for $34 and they installed it for me. It's been on for abput 6 hours or so, and at this time there appears to be no lifting of the edges or anything of the sort.

The glass fits as if it was made specifically for the spigen slim armor case I am using, the is just a fingernail-or-less breadth gap between the edge screen and the case. All of the sensors are aligned perfectly at the top of the screen and there is enough of a gap at the top and bottem that plenty of different brand cases should work just fine.

Cons.
The protector is the type that has a BLACK colored top and bottom, so those of you with silver and blue are not going to care for it covering up your phones coloring. Those with a black phone, it's no noticeable.

So far the only real complaint is that the clear spots for the back and menu buttons do NOT line up with the actual backlit buttons. However, the way I look at it is, I turned the backlight for the buttons off because all i care about is the fact the beautiful screen is finally protected, and i know where he buttons are so I dont need to see them to use them.

mthom5

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I have the silver phone and still have this screen protector. It may not look great, but for now it is protected until I can see what Zagg comes out with.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I am getting used to the blaeiyh my blue beauty. Not ugly. Maybe a clear will come next. This protector will be ok. Zagg is lifting at edges.

Posted using Note7

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt