Anyone rocking it naked?

dohlo

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I this is exact case with no screen protector for my coral blue. Looks amazing and better grip.

It looks amazing on the phone! I'm sure it looks amazing on any color since it doesn't hide it's beauty. And if you look at a post I made a few up from here, it already survived a drop test in it! :)

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Is the screen more prone to shattering or scratching? Im using an otterbox commuter with a zagg protector. I've tried 3 others and they all get lifted by my case. I work in the trades so a case is semi essential, but I'd rather ditch the screen protector if i could.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
A phone this gorgeous shouldn't need a case. What's the point for awesome design and ergonomics just to throw a case on it that makes it feel like everything else?

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
A phone this gorgeous shouldn't need a case. What's the point for awesome design and ergonomics just to throw a case on it that makes it feel like everything else?
Shouldn't need a case but some of us do work in rough conditions. I'm not worried about the screen shattering, just being all scuffed up

rganguli

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Partially naked. No screen protector as it creates halos with Gear VR. And I have an easily removable flexible clear case else the note 7 will not fit in the VR. So folks looking to indulge in the VR have reason to rethink the screen protector or get one that pops off easily.

PrestigeWorldWide91

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
No screen protector but I've been using an Otterbox Commuter. I may get a tempered glass screen cover if they come up with a good one soon. I'm going to try going naked this weekend around the house. The phone just feels so much better without a case! I'll let y'all know if anything catastrophic happens.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes, sort of before. I use a case only when I'm at work and naked otherwise.

As posted in the other thread this past month or so I've dropped two and funny thing since 2009 I only dropped twice.

So I'm done with nakedness. LOL

Especially knowing I can't live seeing that scratch and/or dent. My 13 day old OnePlus 3 (Soft Gold) had a tiny scratch and sold it.

I have my Note 7 Coral Blue on my desk because I'm still waiting for my Spigen Slim Armour case/wallet. It only takes one/two drops to change my attitude.

It's just not worth it.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I used to only use cases for my phones; but now I use cases and screen protectors. I know what you mean - phones feel great in the hand when they're free of cases and screen protectors - but alas, since I drop my phones and bang into walls with them (I dance around in my room when I listen to music... What can I say? :p), I kinda need the extra support. ;) My mom, on the other hand, had her Samsung Galaxy S4 for over two years; and even with a few hefty drops and bumps into things, there were barely any scratches or damages whatsoever (except for the white "paint" peeling; but that's just natural wear and tear). Are you going to keep your case/screen protector on or take them off? :)

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
You naked folks are bold. I bet if you drop it, you will not even post about it. That same pride of a naked N7 extends to silence if dropped. Stay frosty :)

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I usually try and go without a case, but this phone is too slippery and the way the edges are make it a little difficult to pick up off a flat surface. I'm super careful with my phones, but I do drop them every so often and it doesn't seem like this one would take dropping onto a hard surface well. My Ringke Air case is arriving today. Its as minimalist as I can get.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21