How's your Note 7 Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: One Week In - How's your Note 7 Experience?

Honestly, I miss my Note 5. Mainly its the edge screen I'm not a fan of. But everyone's different.

TheLegoJoker

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site

Actually quite enjoyable. I expected to have a harder time getting back up to speed with android after 5 years with iOS but I'm very pleased with my phone's performance so far. Instead of focusing on what I've lost from my iPhone, I focus on what I've gained with the Note 7. I haven't even begun to dive into it yet but this phone is miles ahead of any smartphone I've ever owned.

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site

I'm sure the honeymoon phase will eventually run it's course... but up to this point.

• Design
  • Screen
  • AOD
  • S-Pen
  • USB-C

Coming from a iPhone 6s Plus.... Battery Life is this thing achilles heel.

Dislikes
  • Battery Life!

Nic

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site

Loving it and wanna know where I can get the Batman lock screen emblem you showing there lol.

I would like to know this as well! How did you add a custom wallpaper to the always on display? I thought the choice was only clock, calendar, or wallpaper? Thanks!

traynor1987

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site

I would like to know this as well! How did you add a custom wallpaper to the always on display? I thought the choice was only clock, calendar, or wallpaper? Thanks!

You have to update your always on display, goto that always on display settings, then click on about always on display then there should be a update for it.

rhsortho

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

sadly, I'm not liking it much at all. as a "phone" its performance is poor. signal strength at home is a mere 1-2 bars (115-122dBm). my note 5 on the other hand pulls in almost a full signal (85-92 dBm). I can only assume the poor signal is the reason for the dismal battery life. and I still haven't loaded apps on it:(

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

5 days in for me and I can't put this thing down. I can't stress this enough... Best Android phone I've ever owned.

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site

I just Googled 'Batman Logo'

If you're on the latest version of AOD (1.7.29), the last AOD under clocks let's you use a custom background image. Pretty neat. I spent last night downloading my favorite sports teams logos and Batman. My wife put the Wonder Woman logo on hers haha

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site

The only downfall for me is finding right screen protector. Either it lift the corner edge or marks after using s pen.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I am really enjoying mine so far. No complaints :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908