05-04-2017 07:49 PM
31 12
tools
    in samsung notes, when you open ur hand written note, go to the text tab, hold down ur pen on the written text till you see the pop up menu for copy cut etc, and click over to the extra options, there you will see an extract text option.
    Thank you! Why did they make this so complicated?
    09-23-2016 06:21 PM
    Thank you! Why did they make this so complicated?
    That is so cool ... !!! Yes, why is this so complicated ... ? I searched all over Google and could not find any information on how to convert handwriting to text on the Note 7. I've been testing many apps, but have not found any that convert handwriting to text on the Note 7.
    09-23-2016 06:31 PM
    That is so cool ... !!! Yes, why is this so complicated ... ? I searched all over Google and could not find any information on how to convert handwriting to text on the Note 7. I've been testing many apps, but have not found any that convert handwriting to text on the Note 7.
    I'm waiting on this app to come to Android. The developers say they are working on it. I have it on my surface.

http://myscript.com/nebo/
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    09-23-2016 07:10 PM
    The Note 7 is still so new .... Tech Support people are still learning themselves how to navigate the Note 7 .... the features .... issues ..... how to do stuff on the Note 7. I went in to our local T-Mobile store to ask them how I can turn off Mobile, so I can connect ONLY to our home WiFi. The guy told me you can't. Mobile Data is ALWAYS on and there is no way to turn it off.
    Frustrated, as usual after dealing with tech support, I went home and tinkered around with my Note 7, and finally figured out how to turn off Mobile Data, so I can use our home WiFi, which is much faster than T-Mobile. Our WiFi gives us around 64-67MB speed, whereas with T-Mobile I get a very slow connection, sometimes as slow as only .5MB, which is extremely slow, and almost useless ... !!! There are places around town where I cannot even get online at all.
    09-24-2016 12:31 AM
    I've just done the following on my Note 4 and it works......not sure if it will be the same on your Note 7:

1) Open S Note (close it altogether if it is already open and reopen it)
    2) Confirm that the extension is loaded
    a) Go to MORE in the upper right corner
    b) Click More features
    c) Confirm that the Extension Pack (first in the list) is installed - there should be a red "Installed" indicator under it if it is. If it is not installed, then install it.
    d) Go back one screen to the opening S Note screen
    3) On the opening S Note screen, click the "All" drop down in the upper left corner and then select "Notes" in the menu that appears.
    4) Add a new note by clicking the pen on the lower right corner.
    5) Remove the S Pen and select the pen input icon in the upper left corner (if it is not already selected).
    6) Write some text on the screen.
    7) Select the selection icon (the dashed cloud-looking figure in the middle of the top toolbar).
    8) Select the text you just wrote - a context menu will then appear when you're done selecting.
    9) On the context menu, select transform.
    10) On the second context menu, select "Text".
    This is will come in handy when classes start, thanks!
    09-24-2016 12:54 AM
    in samsung notes, when you open ur hand written note, go to the text tab, hold down ur pen on the written text till you see the pop up menu for copy cut etc, and click over to the extra options, there you will see an extract text option.
    Thank you!!
    05-04-2017 07:49 PM
31 12