Stuttering while playing Music/Podcasts

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Ok...I'm a long-time Note owner (ever since the N2). While I didn't like the battery life on the N5...everything else was pretty much perfect. Never experienced slowdown or lags.

I upgraded to the N7 back on launch day, and since then i've been experiencing lots of stuttering when streaming Google Music and Podcasts when i'm connected via bluetooth in my car. Never had this with any other Note device.

I've seen a few comments from others also experiencing this. I've tried clearing the cache, i've even done a hard reset and added as few apps as possible. The network signal is the same as it's always been and i'm in the same locations. What gives? Any solutions to this? I want to keep (and love) the N7...but this is driving me nuts.

ecfritts

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Not sure this will help but here goes...I have not connected to my car via BT yet, I have with wireless headphones and have listened to hours of podcasts with zero lag. Again, I know this isn't apples to apples...hope you find a solution.

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
So...exchanged my Note7 for a new one. The stuttering happened a few times...but not nearly as bad as the other unit.
I have a feeling Samsung invests more time making the Exynos version a little more fluid than the Snapdragon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692