My "Recent Apps" button isn't working so I'm unable to use it in order to cycle through the apps I have open. When I hold down the button it says the following "Recent apps does not support split screen view". I know I accidentally turned on the split screen view somehow but now I can't find how to undo it. I think once I figure that out my "Recent Apps" button will work once more.

If anyone knows how to help with this problem I would appreciate it.

Thanks.
    08-25-2016 05:31 PM
    Restart your phone. Known bug. Hoping they fix this soon. No idea what causes it in the first place.
    beh likes this.
    08-25-2016 06:15 PM
    My "Recent Apps" button isn't working so I'm unable to use it in order to cycle through the apps I have open. When I hold down the button it says the following "Recent apps does not support split screen view". I know I accidentally turned on the split screen view somehow but now I can't find how to undo it. I think once I figure that out my "Recent Apps" button will work once more.

If anyone knows how to help with this problem I would appreciate it.

Thanks.
    I made an account just to try and help you lol. Get rid of your updated ok google app should be Google search. Once that is done make sure to go into its options and disable it. Re-enable Google search and hit update this should take care of the issue it worked for me.
    People that tried turning off phone and back on said it only was temporary fix. I hope this helps.
    08-25-2016 07:23 PM
    I made an account just to try and help you lol. Get rid of your updated ok google app should be Google search. Once that is done make sure to go into its options and disable it. Re-enable Google search and hit update this should take care of the issue it worked for me.
    People that tried turning off phone and back on said it only was temporary fix. I hope this helps.

I had the same issue and that just fixed it for me too. At least for now. Thanks. Ps. This is with a galaxy s7 edge. Doubt that matters but just fyi
    09-02-2016 02:34 PM
    Hey, it didn't work for me. Is there any other way?
    10-30-2018 09:27 AM