I am returning my original note 7 to Tmobile because less than 24 hours after taking off the case once or twice, the bottom back had a line of scratches. It had never been dropped. I have noticed it also has overheating issues as well. What's the best thing to put on a return form? Should I just mention the scratches or the overheating part? The scratches are very easy to see. This is my first time having to return a device.
    08-25-2016 04:55 PM
    Just put down the reasons as to why -- include all you can.
    08-25-2016 04:57 PM
    I would do both. And good luck, Tmobile can be a pain when it comes with returns.
    08-25-2016 04:57 PM
    Thanks so much! I will be sure to mention both.
    08-25-2016 05:46 PM
    I've never heard of a return form, you just call them up and return it say you want to return it under the buyer's remorse. No need to explain why
    08-25-2016 07:52 PM
    I've never heard of a return form, you just call them up and return it say you want to return it under the buyer's remorse. No need to explain why
    You have to send the form with your name and phone number and a brief explanation. Otherwise they may just refuse the return. On the form you could simply write "buyers remorse". Like i said before, sometimes Tmobile can be a pain with returns.
    08-25-2016 08:02 PM
    You have to send the form with your bame and phone number and a brief explanation. Otherwise they may just refuse the return. On the form you could simply write "buyers remorse". Like i said before, sometimes Tmobile can be a pain with returns.
    First I've ever heard of that and I returned plenty of phones.

I just called them up and told them I wasn't happy with the phone and I want to return it under the buyer's remorse return policy.

No forms needed just returned it in the original box and they scan the IMEI number upon receiving it.
    08-25-2016 08:05 PM
    I checked defective device and listed the reasons why. Is there a higher chance of them returning it I check buyers remorse?
    08-25-2016 08:10 PM
    First I've ever heard of that and I returned plenty of phones.

I just called them up and told them I wasn't happy with the phone and I want to return it under the buyer's remorse return policy.

No forms needed just returned it in the original box and they scan the IMEI number upon receiving it.
    Not sure when you last returned your phone, but now a days for returning T-Mobile.com online order you need to fill up the return form and send the phone. Entire process could take close to a month before your refund appears.
    08-25-2016 08:13 PM
    Not sure when you last returned your phone, but now a days for returning T-Mobile.com order you need to fill up the return form and send the phone. Entire process could take close to a month before your refund appears.
    I returned a HTC 10 and a S7 Edge. But I do know it does take a month for the EIP to come off your account
    08-25-2016 08:14 PM
    I returned a HTC 10 and a S7 Edge.
    The only thing I can think of is probably the customer rep on the phone filled the form on your behalf.

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-1664
    08-25-2016 08:15 PM
    The only thing I can think of is probably the customer rep on the phone filled the form on your behalf.

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-1664
    That link doesn't show me anything, only proves my point, the phone doesn't meet your expectation. That's all toy need to say, that sounds to me like its buyer's remorse.
    08-25-2016 08:18 PM
    That link doesn't show me anything, only proves my point, the phone doesn't meet your expectation. That's all toy need to say, that sounds to me like its buyer's remorse.
    There are two sections in the link, return at store and return via mail

Read the return via mail section , it has a link to the form you need to fill.

You can't return online orders at store. Anyway that's been my experience and few others here, we had to fill a form and include in the return package. May be not needed for every scenario who knows.
    08-25-2016 08:21 PM