Has anyone figured out an easy way to do screen mirroring onto their Samsung TV now? It was so easy on the Note 4 because all you had to do was switch screen mirroring on your TV and phone and voila! Whatever you have showing on your phone mirrored to your Samsung TV. I really liked being able to show my picture gallery and swipe my pictures to show family members and notw the screen mirroring feature on the Note 7 appears to be only available for mirroring to a car display? What's that all about? Why can't Samsung ever seem to keep great features on their phones. They take away features and add others all the time, but abandon features people actually use. It's frustrating! I found one app called Samsung Smartview but it doesn't work as well as the straight screen mirroring of the Note 4.

Kevin
    08-26-2016 12:11 AM
    I would like to know also. It was easy on my note 5.
    08-26-2016 12:56 AM
    It took me about 10 tries to start, but now it works just like previous devices once finally connected.
    08-26-2016 01:22 AM
    I'm not sure how much you need to know
    But the screen mirror is awesome on the note7. When u pull the notification down u can quick connect (the little asterisk).. After connecting you can beam your note7 content to the tv or vice versa. You can also set your note to just send audio to your phone... Pretty cool. feature.
    08-26-2016 02:30 AM
    Has anyone figured out an easy way to do screen mirroring onto their Samsung TV now? It was so easy on the Note 4 because all you had to do was switch screen mirroring on your TV and phone and voila! Whatever you have showing on your phone mirrored to your Samsung TV. I really liked being able to show my picture gallery and swipe my pictures to show family members and notw the screen mirroring feature on the Note 7 appears to be only available for mirroring to a car display? What's that all about? Why can't Samsung ever seem to keep great features on their phones. They take away features and add others all the time, but abandon features people actually use. It's frustrating! I found one app called Samsung Smartview but it doesn't work as well as the straight screen mirroring of the Note 4.

Kevin
    Attached Thumbnails Screen mirroring to a Samsung TV-240.jpg  
    08-26-2016 02:33 AM
    The smart view toggle acts the same as the screen mirror toggle on my note 4.
    08-26-2016 03:39 AM
    Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it. That's not how I connected with the Note 4 but this is so much easier. Thanks again!

Kevin
    08-26-2016 10:07 PM
    Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it. That's not how I connected with the Note 4 but this is so much easier. Thanks again!

Kevin
    Your welcome... Such a great feature.
    08-28-2016 01:17 AM