08-29-2016 04:29 PM
55 123
tools
    Well you can set to when it uploads to only charging etc. Then you can make a folder that you don't choose to ever upload and move them there when you take them.

You choose what folders to upload.

Also if one gets uploaded it is very easy to delete it from your account.

Now the settings on the cloud are what you make them. No one can see my picture withoutu Gmail account info.

You can also make different folders in Google Photos.
    08-28-2016 01:28 PM
    There is a Samsung back up in back up and restore for that.. Unless you are on Verizon. In the past they have always removed that.
    There's a whole thread here I Think I Found Samsung Cloud On Note 7
    It works for me. Verizon didn't remove it, they just killed access to it. I and others are successfully accessing S-Cloud and S-Backup and Restore.

Peace. Alan

ps Can somebody give me a "Like"?
    08-28-2016 01:49 PM
    I was about to return my Note 7 because the lag was so bad. I initially had set up using Smart Switch.

But after a factory reset, loading everything the old fashioned way (as a new phone, without using Smart Switch) and formatting my SD card, my lag problems seem to be solved.
    08-28-2016 07:24 PM
    I did a full FDR and also had a noticeable improvement, but still has some lag and stutters all over the UI. Same apps that I use on the Nexus 6P and OP3 that have no lag. With that said, its a wonderful phone, just the user experience isn't as good FOR ME as the Nexus or OP3 even after an FDR.
    I always load the phone as a new device.
    08-28-2016 07:35 PM
    There's a whole thread here I Think I Found Samsung Cloud On Note 7
    It works for me. Verizon didn't remove it, they just killed access to it. I and others are successfully accessing S-Cloud and S-Backup and Restore.

Peace. Alan
    I need to correct some information I gave. The S-Cloud access is ONLY for Backups and Restores, which happens on their cloud.
    Right now, Samsung's site says there IS NO access to the cloud for uploading files and such, like OneDrive. BUT they say that is coming soon.
    Samsung's Cloud Website.

Sorry if I caused too much grief, but at least you can do your Backup and Restores to Samsung.

Peace. Alan
    08-29-2016 04:29 PM
55 123