Anyone else rocking Samsung themes?

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Do you know the best part about themes from Samsung's theme store?

They give you a free trial of the theme before your buy!!! It's only for about 15 minutes or so, but I think that is AWESOME!!

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Here is my theme from the store. I added a different wallpaper for the home and lock screens. Screenshot_20160923-214900.jpg Screenshot_20160923-214946.jpg Screenshot_20160923-215152.jpg

Last edited:

jackash0912

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for the answer and for the heads up that I will have to search for them. I will take screen shots of my theme names so I know what to search for.

I didnt have to search for it. Once I logged in with my Samsung account my purchased themes were still listed on the my themes/my page screen within the app/

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I didnt have to search for it. Once I logged in with my Samsung account my purchased themes were still listed on the my themes/my page screen within the app/

Yes, I was able to find them by going to My Page in the Theme Store. Yay ... everything was there. I love these themes. I have a bunch of them, paid and free, and I change them a lot. It makes me feel like I am always rocking a new phone :)

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I decided to check the themes out and, lo and behold! I found one that I had to have. I have a thing for lighthouses.

Attachments

• 2253.jpg
    2253.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 91

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I LOVE themes! I use to use Nova launcher to change the look of touch wiz but since they came out with the theme store I just use that. I think the first phone that it was available for was the Galaxy S6 so that's when I started my "collection". Now I use them on my Note 5 (and before the end of the year hopefully a Note 7). I wish I knew how much money I've spend in total on themes. Then again, maybe it's best I don't know!

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Can't stand bright white themes. One of the biggest things I miss about Windows Phone was the sleek, dark UI. Been rocking Material Dark and Material Black (with custom home and lock screen wallpapers) on my S7 Edge and now my Note 7. And in the spirit of Fall (my favorite season), I'm now rocking Material Orange, a dark theme with orange accents.
View attachment 239985

I can't find this one anywhere. Unless its Material orange and grey?

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
So I just did the gold black, very cool, my issue now is the messenger app still has a very annoying white background any way to change that?
Answered my own question had to set stock default message app

Last edited: