honeymoon is over and must divorce verizon wireless and need to know if ATT will take me

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
anyone get annoying message says not verizon sim installed in non verizon carrier................how to kill it.

You might want to just get a phone from TMO and sell that one.

When I switched to TMO from AT&T, our TMO bill for 5 lines, more data and five new phones was cheaper than just the monthly service at AT&T

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
phone with tax 934.00 why do that. not in this life. im w tmoblile now 50 mo/////no contract or ETF.

Well the reason is you can sell the Verizon one for a lot of money and put the new one on a payment plan, pay very little for it after selling the Verizon one and it will work best on the TMO network. You won't pay to pay up front for the TMO one, no interest, no fees. After selling the Verizon one you might pay a couple hundred or less die the TMO one. That is a good deal for a Note 7.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
You won't be able to get OTA with a Verizon phone on TMO, that is one of the good reasons for having that carrier's phone.

You will have to use Kies or Smart Switch on your computer or go to Best Buy and have it flashed when it is released.

And it will be the Verizon update.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
anyone get annoying message says not verizon sim installed in non verizon carrier................how to kill it.
Long press the notification... It should tell you which app is giving the notification. Then disable the app and the notification should go away.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Do you have the package disabler app? You should be able to disable it with that app.
Yeah pdp should be able to disable it. Although... I would be careful as not exactly sure what that package does... Worse case you may have to do a fdr in the bootloader

anon(9780053)

Banned
Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
YES AND OWE ME TWO LARGE REFUNDS,,,OF COURSE THIER GONNA TRY AND NAIL ME TO THE CROSS. IM DISGUSTED AT THE MILITARIALISTIC behavior there. always never finishing help, just to be transferred like a runaway freight train. THE BONUS IS, THE CALL QUALITY ON TMOBLE BLOWS ME AWAY. VZW WAS LOUSY CALL QUALITY. LIKE DOUBLE VOLUME.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
YES AND OWE ME TWO LARGE REFUNDS,,,OF COURSE THIER GONNA TRY AND NAIL ME TO THE CROSS. IM DISGUSTED AT THE MILITARIALISTIC behavior there. always never finishing help, just to be transferred like a runaway freight train. THE BONUS IS, THE CALL QUALITY ON TMOBLE BLOWS ME AWAY. VZW WAS LOUSY CALL QUALITY. LIKE DOUBLE VOLUME.
I've been very happy with my data speeds and my price on TMO.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc