08-29-2016 02:52 PM
28 12
tools
    I always watch these reviews by Android Central,droid-life ,android authority and android police. I could go on how this phone is great but also has many hiccups. Watch this review and you will see the positive and negative of this great overpriced yea i said it. We overpayed for sexy beast. Flossy Carter says whats up and keeps it real. He doesn't do it cause they are sending him free phones. So if you have some time believe me ita worth watching.

08-26-2016 06:00 PM
    Always love Flossy!
    Berserk and jimd1050 like this.
    08-26-2016 06:04 PM
    He also spoke more freely about this one last Sunday night livestream. Here is the link below where he says Samsung said go easy on dislikes if he wants the review unit. Starts at 58 minute marker. As expected he said no thanks like a boss.

Oscar Maradiaga and jimd1050 like this.
    08-26-2016 06:21 PM
    He also spoke more freely about this one last Sunday night livestream. Here is the link below where he says Samsung said go easy on dislikes if he wants the review unit. Starts at 58 minute marker. As expected he said no thanks like a boss.

He is absolutely right. Samsung can back of talking about ease up with the dislikes. The lag on this phone is. Straight out the box I'm here wondering what the heck. Also I just read the ad card capabilities aren't on par like other android tablets are.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    08-26-2016 09:11 PM
    He is a trip, but an hour??? I may try to watch it in pieces.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    08-26-2016 09:45 PM
    I think you may misunderstand. Mr. Carter actually loved the phone, and said it is the best phone available.
    It is the best phone out now and I'm just saying he isn't afraid to speak on the bad parts of the phone. I love this note 7 is it a perfect phone heck no. Its missing features other android phones have. I'm not saying this is a bad phone. How many reviews do you see where they give you in detail where the phone fails.
    jimd1050 and Serkle K like this.
    08-27-2016 07:26 AM
    I started watching it, but an hour is about 30 minutes longer than I'm willing to watch a phone review.
    08-27-2016 07:54 AM
    I started watching it, but an hour is about 30 minutes longer than I'm willing to watch a phone review.
    Agreed. I skimmed through some of it. He tends to repeat himself. I like the detailed review, but he can definitely shorten it...
    08-27-2016 08:08 AM
    Agreed. I skimmed through some of it. He tends to repeat himself. I like the detailed review, but he can definitely shorten it...
    Yeah, I knew he repeated himself a good bit from watching his HTC One reviews in the past. I watch his shorter reviews, but at an hour I'm sure some editing could get it down to about 35. That I would watch. He seems like a cool guy though. I think he just gets overexcited sometimes, and doesn't realize he says the same stuff a few times.
    08-27-2016 08:18 AM
    Not gonna lie, I watched he entire review. Probably the best review of the note 7 out there. I say this because he certainly has personality, and cracks little jokes, but he is very honest. Yes, it's a long review, but the best part is the fact that he goes over the pros and cons of every major feature as well as the ways the customize within those features, and to me, it's very informative as to what the device can do, and how you can do them. He starts with what he doesn't like, and why he doesn't like it, but then again he mentions the same things in what he does like about it and most of those reasons are the silver lining in what he didn't like about it.

To me that says, for what it has to offer, you may find some things you don't like, but it's not the be all end all of the device. And it gives more reason to like the phone than to not. It shows he really spent a lot of time actually using the device and trying to find out everything he could that's new to this device.

This one by far, imo, is the most realistic review of the device, not just a review to review the device.
    bhatech and Oscar Maradiaga like this.
    08-27-2016 08:36 AM
    Yes. Flossy Carter's reviews are some of the best out there from the lot. They are up to the exact point, well balanced with both pros & cons of any device. They are pretty long though (around an hour or more), but Mr. Carter's voice tone, pitch, humor & depth with which he reviews every device keenly, hooks all of us till the end of the video
    08-27-2016 08:46 AM
    He doesn't do it cause they are sending him free phones.
    Then why does he do it? I think he does do it because he gets to play with the newest phones free, and then flaunt those phones as he travels around "testing" them out.
    08-27-2016 09:39 AM
    I watched his real review too. He gave the honest truth about the pros and cons. I still am getting mine next week through AT&T. Blue Coral!
    mru007 likes this.
    08-27-2016 10:43 AM
    Yes. Flossy Carter's reviews are some of the best out there from the lot. They are up to the exact point, well balanced with both pros & cons of any device. They are pretty long though (around an hour or more), but Mr. Carter's voice tone, pitch, humor & depth with which he reviews every device keenly, hooks all of us till the end of the video
    ...and he also adds some Tips & Tricks while he's at it which could probably explain the added length. I watched the whole thing... good stuff!
    Serkle K and mru007 like this.
    08-27-2016 01:10 PM
    Flossy always has the best reviews. Over 1 hour. He mentions things others don't.
    jimd1050 and mru007 like this.
    08-27-2016 01:25 PM
    I hate long review videos... but if your shopping and considering the Note 7 and wanting to know all about the phone and the features of OS and Samsung features, I recommend this one. Hour went by. Samsung should have a intro video for all new users like this to get acquainted to the phone.
    08-27-2016 04:19 PM
    Love his reviews and the cat's appearances are golden! Love Xerxes!
    08-27-2016 10:44 PM
    Then why does he do it? I think he does do it because he gets to play with the newest phones free, and then flaunt those phones as he travels around "testing" them out.
    He does it because he can. He has the money he buys the toys and does the reviews. No free anything and if he ever does he'd tell you. But he like to keep it 100.
    Oscar Maradiaga and JawjaBill like this.
    08-27-2016 10:58 PM
    I wonder how it is possible to scratch the display by putting it in a shirt pocket. His did after using it for a week. I didn't watch the whole review. These are way too long lately.
    08-28-2016 03:22 PM
    I wonder how it is possible to scratch the display by putting it in a shirt pocket. His did after using it for a week. I didn't watch the whole review. These are way too long lately.
    I believe he said it was more the Pen that was in his shirt pocket with the phone, than the shirt itself.
    08-28-2016 08:50 PM
    Watched this two days ago. I was in the fence about the note as I have been a iPhone user and only ever tried the original moto droid. Watched the whole video and just put in my order for the note because of this video. Also this seems to be a great community so android has that going for it.
    08-28-2016 09:05 PM
    While Flossy does buy some of the items he reviews - he also receives some for free to review as well.
    08-28-2016 11:00 PM
    anyone know what his phone case is? didn't watch the whole video, lol
    08-28-2016 11:31 PM
    This dude does awesome reviews. They're long, but he talks about stuff that a lot of other reviews don't talk about. He also seems to have usage more similar to my own so his reviews often reflect what my experience will be a lot better.
    Serkle K and jimd1050 like this.
    08-29-2016 02:49 AM
    At this point any Note 7 review is meaningless to me, I bought the Note 7.
    Serkle K likes this.
    08-29-2016 07:49 AM
28 12