Sending / Sharing videos across platforms

ecfritts

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I have had a few other Samsung devices (S4, S5, S6 and now N7) but only briefly...I would estimate 95% of my friends and family use iPhones. iMessages is very convenient to take quick videos of the kids and send out to family (especially since we no longer live nearby). In years past I have used Dropbox to upload videos and then send out links. I was wondering if there are any other more convenient ways to share videos...Google photos, Whats App or anything else. I just hate trying to get so many people (some not very phone savvy) to download more apps on their devices.
Thanks in advance!

PRGDR

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Google Photos is the answer you need.

Yes, google photos works fine. Although Dropbox is not a bad idea either, if the right links are sent, there is no need to have the Dropbox app to download the pictures, it can be done through the web browser.

ecfritts

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Thank you, I probably mis titled the thread. Sorry about that. I have been downloading the videos and trying to send a link but my mom (who can barley take a pic and send it via iMessage) said she had to download the app, so I probably need to mess around and try to send the correct type of link. I'm hoping to find a good work around for this and facetime, google duo seems to be a good choice that I am going to try.

u71n4444

May 21, 2010
Visit site
There is a link sharing option that appears now when a file is to big tho send via text... it uploads to a Samsung server and gives a link that works for 24hrs for you too send to the others to view or download

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03