09-02-2016 03:43 PM
117 1234 ...
tools
    Not disappointed at all. I've been using it for 8 days and I've had no issues to speak of. I keep reading about people having problems and like every other phone I've had in the last 3 years, I have none of the issues others seem to have.
    08-27-2016 08:21 PM
    Not disappointed at all. I've been using it for 8 days and I've had no issues to speak of. I keep reading about people having problems and like every other phone I've had in the last 3 years, I have none of the issues others seem to have.
    I think it's just more concentrated here on AC because people tend to hop on the horn when they have an issue more than when they have pure enjoyment. Which is okay, because I like knowing about potential issues or maybe I have an answer to those that need troubleshooting.

Sometimes it's just downright obnoxious, but most of the time it's good.

My phones have been awesome. The only issue I ever had was when I took advantage of the free iPhone 5C when I switched to Verizon from AT&T.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    08-27-2016 08:25 PM
    If I went totally by negative experiences of certain users, I'd never purchase another phone. Every OEM forum is littered with broken, bricked, lagged, buggy, not worth it, returned devices. It's really become what these forums are, a place for people with issues looking for help. Honestly I put more stock in opinions like yours.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    08-27-2016 08:30 PM
    I am also disappointed. It is very laggy to me.
    We have suggested some fixes for you and I have asked you a couple of questions but it seems you aren't interested in following up on either.
    jordans0nly and 1213 1213 like this.
    08-27-2016 08:39 PM
    I like it, my complaints are minor and supposed to be getting addressed, like bringing back action memo.

I love it so far!
    cwbcpa likes this.
    08-27-2016 08:40 PM
    We have suggested some fixes for you and I have asked you a couple of questions but it seems you aren't interested in following up on either.
    I am not using Samsung+. Get over it.

I have done some things which made it somewhat better, but there is still lag. Are you employed by Samsung? You are literally all over this board
    08-27-2016 08:48 PM
    Not disappointed at all. I've only had my Note 7 for a week, so it's a bit early for me to be critical. So far, I'm very pleased with it. I honestly can't think of anything I don't like.
    08-27-2016 08:48 PM
    I am not using Samsung+. Get over it.

I have done some things which made it somewhat better, but there is still lag. Are you employed by Samsung? You are literally all over this board
    No I'm not employed by Samsung, I am all over the board because I am an Android Central Team Member. We are here to help members and there have been Team Members and forum members try to help you.

I'm not sure why you don't want to call Samsung Plus if you are having issues that can't be resolved.
    08-27-2016 08:58 PM
    Satisfied with Note 7 and the best phone I have used so far. Did not use many smartphones before though

iPhone 3GS -> Galaxy Nexus -> Note 3 -> LG G4 -> Note 7
    08-27-2016 08:59 PM
    No I'm not employed by Samsung, I am all over the board because I am an Android Central Team Member. We are here to help members and there have been Team Members and forum members try to help you.

I'm not sure why you don't want to call Samsung Plus if you are having issues that can't be resolved.
    That is because I don't want them tunneling into my phone. The lag is so random, I wish I could record it. I know I'm not the only one either.

So you have the exynos or snapdragon version? The snapdragon seems to be flawed. It works great after a reset. Then it goes to crap, IMO. I'm used to snappier devices. So the lag does bother me

The compass isn't as accurate as the Moto's either.
    qnet likes this.
    08-27-2016 09:01 PM
    That is because I don't want them tunneling into my phone. The lag is so random, I wish I could record it. I know I'm not the only one either.

So you have the exynos or snapdragon version? The snapdragon seems to be flawed
    They don't have to remote in if you talk to them. That is just a good way for them to see the lag. They are a specialized customer support and tech support group.

My Note 7 isn't here yet, I'm still on my Note 5.

Did you use Smart Switch to set up your Note 7? Did you restore anything when you set up your Note 7? Or did you set it up as a new device?
    08-27-2016 09:04 PM
    They don't have to remote in if you talk to them. That is just a good way for them to see the lag. They are a specialized customer support and tech support group.

My Note 7 isn't here yet, I'm still on my Note 5.

Did you use Smart Switch to set up your Note 7? Did you restore anything when you set up your Note 7? Or did you set it up as a new device?
    Then how can you give advice if you don't own the device?

I have dealt with Samsung before. They are incompetent. Im sure they are already monitoring this board

The lag is there. It's been confirmed by reviewers. Especially the snapdragon 820
    08-27-2016 09:06 PM
    Did you not get yours yet because you got the blue?
    Samsung is still waiting on their order from T-Mobile, I'm first on the list.
    08-27-2016 09:08 PM

I have dealt with Samsung before. They are incompetent. Im sure they are already monitoring this board

The lag is there. It's been confirmed by reviewers. Especially the snapdragon 820
    I can give advice because I'm very familiar with Samsung phones. I've owned every one and I use Samsung exclusively. Thr minor differences that I can't put my hands on a Note 7 yet to test, I will get someone else that has one.

I'm very familiar with Samsung phones and Android in general.
    08-27-2016 09:10 PM
    If I went totally by negative experiences of certain users, I'd never purchase another phone. Every OEM forum is littered with broken, bricked, lagged, buggy, not worth it, returned devices. It's really become what these forums are, a place for people with issues looking for help. Honestly I put more stock in opinions like yours.
    Thank you. I feel the same way. While I don't discount every complaint because obviously any device can have issues, I do understand that people come to the boards more so for help or to just complain. Hopefully more for help.
    08-27-2016 09:10 PM

One more thing.. Samsung Plus is not 800 Samsung. I know exactly how incompetent 800 Samsung is, so does Samsung Plus.
    jordans0nly likes this.
    08-27-2016 09:11 PM
    I think it's just more concentrated here on AC because people tend to hop on the horn when they have an issue more than when they have pure enjoyment. Which is okay, because I like knowing about potential issues or maybe I have an answer to those that need troubleshooting.

Sometimes it's just downright obnoxious, but most of the time it's good.

My phones have been awesome. The only issue I ever had was when I took advantage of the free iPhone 5C when I switched to Verizon from AT&T.
    I agree. At the end of the day I use the device that works for me regardless of what others say. That doesn't mean I don't read up on a device before buying. It just means that I take each comment rather good or bad for what it's worth.
    CactusFlower527 likes this.
    08-27-2016 09:13 PM
    One more thing.. Samsung Plus is not 800 Samsung. I know exactly how incompetent 800 Samsung is, so does Samsung Plus.
    But seriously, why are you on these boards if you down own a note 7?
    08-27-2016 09:13 PM
    Are you new here? She's been here forever. I've been through many Samsung launches with her.
    08-27-2016 09:25 PM
    Hey guys, just a friendly reminder. We need to be discussing the topic and not the people. And also, anyone is welcome to have discussions on any forum here at Android Central regardless of what device they own. If you don't agree with someone, please move along. Thank you!
    cwbcpa, Ry, Kelly Kearns and 4 others like this.
    08-27-2016 09:26 PM
    Because I am an Android Central Ambassador. All Ambassadors are here to help the members, we started as forum members.

If you want to try and clear up the issues on your phone, I'll be glad to try and help, if not that's OK, your call.
    08-27-2016 09:28 PM
    I don't own own (wife will soon though). But it's still just an Android phone like other Android phones. Kelly has been using Notes for quite some time and has a lot of time dealing with their support as well.

She's here to help... Like the me and the other ambassadors and moderators. Just because we might not own the particular phone doesn't mean our advice isn't valid. Let's just keep it on the rails and try to sort stuff out without calling each other out.
    08-27-2016 09:31 PM
    Because I am an Android Central Ambassador. All Ambassadors are here to help the members, we started as forum members.

If you want to try and clear up the issues on your phone, I'll be glad to try and help, if not that's OK, your call.
    I'll have to make a video for you. Even typing this message was a pain
    jordans0nly likes this.
    08-27-2016 09:31 PM
    What makes them different?
    08-27-2016 09:32 PM
    I don't own own (wife will soon though). But it's still just an Android phone like other Android phones. Kelly has been using Notes for quite some time and has a lot of time dealing with their support as well.

She's here to help... Like the me and the other ambassadors and moderators. Just because we might not own the particular phone doesn't mean our advice isn't valid. Let's just keep it on the rails and try to sort stuff out without calling each other out.
    I understand but if you guys seriously don't own the device, how can you say our issues don't exist ? Kelly has certainly has implied that in previous posts.

I understand giving helpful advice, but to say our issues don't exist is not helpful
    08-27-2016 09:35 PM
117 1234 ...