The Arctic Wolf Leather Phone Case now available for Note 7

catloverplayer

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
These are real leather and have lots of slots for credit cards and money. I had one for the Note 5. You can even have your initials put in it like John Smith or J Smith for example. It's now available for the Note 7. These are specially made in China so it can take up to two to three weeks to arrive but their worth it. I ordered me one recently for my N7 and it's shipping as I speak. They also have tigers,bears,eagles,dragons etc.

Their expensive but your paying for real leather. They do have some cheaper cases though as cheap as $40 and up. Their not all animal themed cases.
MOTIMO Arctic Wolf Embossed Full Grain Leather Case | Zoarah

Flossy Carter did a review on the arctic wolf case for the Note 5 on Youtube. The Note 7 version uses a more durable case inside they told me that last longer.

Note 5 version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdt1hNQt_EA

catloverplayer

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
From Harrison the inside is made of TPU which is more flexible and durable then the polycarbonate version that comes with the note 5 case.

jackwins

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the Royal Brown a couple of weeks ago and am scheduled to receive it Tuesday. Depending on the quality I may order one of the animal ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12