08-30-2016 09:15 PM
36 12
tools
    Agreed. The Sammy keyboard is literally slowing me down when I type, since I often have to correct the Autocorrect....lol
    08-29-2016 02:39 AM
    i just want to switch in my keayboard to the phone
    08-29-2016 09:35 AM
    I do not have my N7 yet(three days to go) but the stock keyboard on my N5 was horrible but as i used it more it got better like it was learning my typing style and what words i use. Has anyone seen any improvement with the stock keyboard as you have used it? I know it has only been a little over a week. Just wondering.
    08-29-2016 10:02 AM
    I've given it over a week. No lag on the stock keyboard, so I kept trying to let it settle in, but no luck. I am a long time SwiftKey user, and I guess I am going back to their neural beta.
    08-29-2016 10:53 AM
    I'm using the blackberry keyboard and it's pretty awesome.
    I was trying to get this
    08-30-2016 02:54 AM
    I do not have my N7 yet(three days to go) but the stock keyboard on my N5 was horrible but as i used it more it got better like it was learning my typing style and what words i use. Has anyone seen any improvement with the stock keyboard as you have used it? I know it has only been a little over a week. Just wondering.
    Mine never learned. It vaguely collected some of my words but otherwise it remained horrible for 9 days. I switched to SwiftKey until they fix the stock keyboard, if they ever do.
    Tarah Sorber likes this.
    08-30-2016 05:03 AM
    Same here. Love being able to swipe words up from the Blackberry keyboard directly above the next letter you will likely type. Dark theme looks great as well.
    08-30-2016 06:00 AM
    I was trying to get this
    You have to download blackberry Manager. It's not on the play store. Just Google blackberry manager and download the apk
    JoBudden likes this.
    08-30-2016 06:45 AM
    Yep the stock keyboard is horrible. I immediately switched to the Google keyboard.
    Google keyboard recognizes my sloppy swiping MUCH BETTER
    08-30-2016 08:29 AM
    I've given it over a week. No lag on the stock keyboard, so I kept trying to let it settle in, but no luck. I am a long time SwiftKey user, and I guess I am going back to their neural beta.
    What's the "neural beta" ... I had a keyboard that had a setting for"inaccurate swiping" and it worked awesome with my swiping style... Google keyboard is the closest I've found but i still can't remember the other one i used in my note3
    08-30-2016 08:32 AM
    What's the "neural beta" ... I had a keyboard that had a setting for"inaccurate swiping" and it worked awesome with my swiping style... Google keyboard is the closest I've found but i still can't remember the other one i used in my note3
    Actually it is an Alpha. This is what I used on my Note 4 most of the time.

http://www.swiftkey.com/neural
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ftkey.nn&hl=en

SWIFTKEY NEURAL ALPHA
    SwiftKey Neural Alpha is an experimental keyboard app that uses artificial neural networks to predict and correct your typing.

** Please note - keyboard currently supports English (US) only and is an early-stage alpha **

** To use our main app, please search for SwiftKey Keyboard on Google Play **

The app leverages the power of artificial intelligence to offer you smarter and more meaningful suggestions in the context of what you’re writing. Neural networks are a subfield of artificial intelligence inspired by the structure and operation of the human brain.

BETTER PREDICTIONS & CORRECTION

• Understands word similarity
    • Analyses longer sentence context
    • Understands complex word relationships

NEURAL NETWORKS INNOVATION

• Employs next-generation language models
    • Uses deep learning techniques
    • Graphics Processing Unit-accelerated (where possible)
    • Optimized for Android 4.4+

FIND OUT MORE

For more information on how SwiftKey uses Neural Networks, please visit http://www.swiftkey.com/neural.
    08-30-2016 09:15 PM
36 12