Gos awful autp correct

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I love that it has the numbers at the top and when I'm entering email addresses is has the @ and .com already there, but otherwise its horrible compared to the Google keyboard that I was using on my Turbo2.

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Wait until you get the dreaded "unfortunately, Samsung keyboard has stopped" and have to go through he'll and back to stop it from popping up every 3 seconds. Unless you already experienced it.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
The stock keyboard was so much better on the S7e. I won't why it's so bad on the note. I know it needs time to learn but it messes up stuff that is basic. I was on stock with the S7e. On SwiftKey now.

I was just going to say...on my S7e I really like that keyboard so much that I deleted Swiftkey and Google keyboards

Js2000ster

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
It's so weird how bad the stock note 7 keyboard is. I loved the note 4 keyboard. Luckily from help from this forum I learned about the SwiftKey keyboard which is great!

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Something is WRONG with the stock keyboard. It is not functioning correctly with autocorrect. I'm sure it can be fixed with a software update and hope that happens sooner than later. However as of now if you use the stock keyboard you can't use Google voice for dictation (in messaging, for example). It forces you to use Samsung or nothing.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Something is WRONG with the stock keyboard. It is not functioning correctly with autocorrect. I'm sure it can be fixed with a software update and hope that happens sooner than later. However as of now if you use the stock keyboard you can't use Google voice for dictation (in messaging, for example). It forces you to use Samsung or nothing.

Yeah it really does seem like something is wrong. How can it be this bad on the newest device and work well on the ones that came out earlier this year.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Use Google keyboard, simple, fast and accurate. Also, try a few and see which works for you.

Google keyboard and Swiftkey looks to be the most used and liked.