Has anyone done a warranty exchange yet? My home button sticks.

blackhemi4x4

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Tforce seemed to take care of me :)

They extended my remorse period so when my store gets another shipment in I will be able to get it taken care of.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
thinking of taking my for exchange or fix. since it does always register a long press starting getting annoying especially using google maps. instead of zooming in it zooms out untill you see the whole country. grrr.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Tforce seemed to take care of me :)

They extended my remorse period so when my store gets another shipment in I will be able to get it taken care of.
Good deal! When you get customer care inside the US they will almost always do everything in their authority they can, but out of the country.. Forget it. TBF that isn't just TMO, that is everyone that uses call centers out of the country and more companies are doing that.

TMO must be out of Note 7's. I've been waiting on mine and Samsung has fixed my Note 5 twice. Yesterday my Note 5 went crazy. I stopped at TMO to order a warranty exchange and I was going to just buy the Note 7 and sell the one I have coming. My store didn't have any and they checked the approximately 15 stores on about 25 miles of me in my city.

Not a single Note 7 to be found.

blackhemi4x4

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
This one's getting more more frustrating.

Two different stores both said that they cannot do the buyer's remorse since it was pre-ordered and didn't come from their stock. T-Mobile customer care and Tforce says that they should be able to.

Silly T-Mobile, I'm trying to give you a phone back and you guys won't take it!

Seriously, at this point I would drive 100 miles to get a replacement and get this resolved.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
This one's getting more more frustrating.

Two different stores both said that they cannot do the buyer's remorse since it was pre-ordered and didn't come from their stock. T-Mobile customer care and Tforce says that they should be able to.

Silly T-Mobile, I'm trying to give you a phone back and you guys won't take it!

Seriously, at this point I would drive 100 miles to get a replacement and get this resolved.
Get with T-Force again. I know from experience that T-Force can and will call a store manager.

rhsortho

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
may I ask what the tforce account is?? I've been in contact with tmohelp on twitter (I am wanting to exchange my note7 for the exact weak signal issue). they referred me to telesales.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
may I ask what the tforce account is?? I've been in contact with tmohelp on twitter (I am wanting to exchange my note7 for the exact weak signal issue). they referred me to telesales.
That is T-Force.

Are the telephone sales dept not helping? You need to try them first, if you can't get it resolved then go back to T-Force.

rhsortho

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Thanks! plan to call them today. I first reached out to tmobile on their support website, they in turn pointed me to twitter who then referred me to telesales.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! plan to call them today. I first reached out to tmobile on their support website, they in turn pointed me to twitter who then referred me to telesales.
Try the telesales first. If you don't get satisfactory results, then tell T-Force what happened and they can step in.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Good deal! When you get customer care inside the US they will almost always do everything in their authority they can, but out of the country.. Forget it. TBF that isn't just TMO, that is everyone that uses call centers out of the country and more companies are doing that.

I was told by a phone rep a couple weeks ago that T-Mo is in the process of training their US care reps to be able to handle all concerns so that for most problems the outsourced reps won't be used as much. I'm not sure if it's all call centers or just specific ones though. He was based in Augusta GA.

J4To

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck getting a Samsung warranty replacement? I have a pretty bad display issue that pops up with the Gear VR.

I'm within my 14 day return period but every store within 200 miles is sold out (bought it at Target on AT&T).

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I've never seen Samsung do a warranty replacement, they just repair. If you have Samsung Plus that is another issue.

I might return it to Target if they won't have one shipped to their store and order it from my carrier.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck getting a Samsung warranty replacement? I have a pretty bad display issue that pops up with the Gear VR.

I'm within my 14 day return period but every store within 200 miles is sold out (bought it at Target on AT&T).

Out of curiosity, what's the display issue with your Gear VR?

J4To

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Out of curiosity, what's the display issue with your Gear VR?

Sorry I should have phrased it better; the DPI on the screen is so high I couldn't see a cluster of dead (stuck?) pixels until I tried the Gear VR. They happen to be right in center of the field of view. Normally, I could live with them and see if they go away, but with the VR, they're 'really' bright and distracting.

I looked into Samsung+ and happen to have the Platinum tier (this is my 4th Note over the years); will that be of any help?

Thanks for the advice all!

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I should have phrased it better; the DPI on the screen is so high I couldn't see a cluster of dead (stuck?) pixels until I tried the Gear VR. They happen to be right in center of the field of view. Normally, I could live with them and see if they go away, but with the VR, they're 'really' bright and distracting.

I looked into Samsung+ and happen to have the Platinum tier (this is my 4th Note over the years); will that be of any help?

Thanks for the advice all!
Yeah you should video chat with Samsung Plus or takw it back to your carrier for an exchange.

Samsung Plus will set up a repair ticket.