"Screen overlay detected"??

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Can someone explain this to me? It's popped up when setting up a few different apps. At the moment it is coming up when I try to sync my Fitbit with the app. It prompts me to go into settings and allow the app to run over other apps. I'm not sure what this means, but when I scroll down to Fitbit in the list, it is set to the off position and won't let me change it. I am then lopped back to the Fitbit app, prompted again, etc. I've had many Android phones and I've never encountered this before. It's definitely inhibiting the full use of several apps. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Light12

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
Can someone explain this to me? It's popped up when setting up a few different apps. At the moment it is coming up when I try to sync my Fitbit with the app. It prompts me to go into settings and allow the app to run over other apps. I'm not sure what this means, but when I scroll down to Fitbit in the list, it is set to the off position and won't let me change it. I am then lopped back to the Fitbit app, prompted again, etc. I've had many Android phones and I've never encountered this before. It's definitely inhibiting the full use of several apps. Can anyone help? Thanks!
You can turn it on in Safe Mode.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca