Hello,

I just purchased the note and am using an outlook account. I will save a contact and it will show their name on text messages or phone calls but after an hour or so it will show just as a phone number and if I search the name in contacts nothing will show up. Is this a bug? Any help is appreciated as I'm losing information that is vital.
    08-28-2016 12:30 AM
    Hello,

I just purchased the note and am using an outlook account. I will save a contact and it will show their name on text messages or phone calls but after an hour or so it will show just as a phone number and if I search the name in contacts nothing will show up. Is this a bug? Any help is appreciated as I'm losing information that is vital.
    Go into system settings > accounts > Google. Make sure the contacts are being sync'd. I'm not sure why it's not saving, but I would suggest starting there and see if that helps.
    08-28-2016 12:51 AM
    Go to contacts and save a new contact. But in the drop down choose outlook.com. And all contacts going forward will save to there.
    08-28-2016 01:03 AM
    Go to contacts and save a new contact. But in the drop down choose outlook.com. And all contacts going forward will save to there.
    I just noticed there are two outlook. Com options when I go to save. I've now tried using the exchange one and will see if that works. All of the numbers I saved last night had no names attached to them when I woke up.(picture removed by Moderator)
    08-28-2016 10:10 AM
    Mod Note, please do not post a picture with your email address on this public forum
    08-28-2016 10:14 AM
    Mod Note, please do not post a picture with your email address on this public forum
    Sorry about that, thanks for removing!
    08-28-2016 11:54 AM
    Thanks, will give it a try! (have Samsung Galaxy S7 Active
    02-13-2017 04:49 PM
    go to contacts and save a new contact. But in the drop down choose outlook.com. And all contacts going forward will save to there.
    i just noticed there are two outlook. Com options when i go to save. I've now tried using the exchange one and will see if that works. All of the numbers i saved last night had no names attached to them when i woke up.(picture removed by moderator)
    it worked­čśŐthank you pavvento!
    02-13-2017 05:06 PM