Picked up a new sealed Silver Note 7 today for half of cheapest retail price available here now, so $600. I have a iMac, iPad and 6S plus which all go together great, i can make a $400 profit on it after eBay fees, or keep it and make a $200 on selling the 6S plus 64gb i got it for $700 too a week ago, i am not new to Samsung have had a S5 and a 7S edge i bought cheap and re sold for profit a few weeks ago.
    Saying that all my family have iPhones so really my only option if to keep it would be on a seperate line for $16 a month, which could be handy as my 6S plus is a business phone. Is it worth the hassle?

What would you do?
    08-28-2016 03:19 AM
    Hard to give you some advice on this, it's a very personal decision.

Having said that, however, after seen a recent XDA review on the Note 7 performance issues, I personally am thinking if it is really worth it...
    08-28-2016 08:56 AM
    I say sell it and make a little profit. You're all Mac based and you seem to like the way they all work together, take the profit and same it for the iPhone 7 if it's worth it.
    08-28-2016 09:06 AM
    Tough question. IPhone's are definitely great devices, I just hate how the longer I seem to use one the more I seem to get locked into it. Meaning they used to make it a pain to be released from imessages so you would not get texts from non iPhone users. This is much better now, sometimes I just find myself wanting to break away from the Apple ecosystem but 95% of the people I communicate with are iOS users which makes trying to leave even tougher for me. I'm using the Note 7 now, I have 1 more week to decide if I'm going to keep it. It's not that it is not a great device, just that iOS may be a better fit for my particular situation.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    08-28-2016 10:19 AM
    I say sell it and make a little profit. You're all Mac based and you seem to like the way they all work together, take the profit and same it for the iPhone 7 if it's worth it.
    Yep that's what i did, Sold it for $1195 on eBay in 2 hours, maybe next time.
    gottria likes this.
    08-29-2016 02:34 AM