SD promotion status

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackal24

May 4, 2014
Visit site
According to the Samsung website, my sd card has been shipped. When I track it on fedex, it says that the shipping label was printed last Wednesday, and that is the last update. Did they forget to drop it off at fedex?

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Got mine yesterday, already on phone

035fd6936921cff1a2249d16640829a7.jpg

the block

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been stuck at "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route" for a week. Is there another status change I should expect, or can I reasonably expect my sd card in the mailbox at any point since it is "in route"?

anon(4922844)

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Big companies ship in stages. Yes the label was created, but the actual shipment may take several days. Samsung is not in the same business as Amazon where getting your package out today is important.

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Mine has been stuck at "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route" for a week. Is there another status change I should expect, or can I reasonably expect my sd card in the mailbox at any point since it is "in route"?
You will get an email with a tracking number next.

Same here mine says label created, but the expected arrival date is 8/31.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Next you will get the tracking # and it will sit at "Label Created" for another week before it moves.
I'm 4 days in on the "Label Created" scan with no movement at all. :-\

Jvazquez930

May 10, 2013
Visit site
According to the Samsung website, my sd card has been shipped. When I track it on fedex, it says that the shipping label was printed last Wednesday, and that is the last update. Did they forget to drop it off at fedex?

Label created on Wednesday with no movement here

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
The label was being created for three straight days for me. I just got it yesterday. Gonna put it right pm ebay and get the VR and controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma