Coral Blue (AT&T not available at Best Buy

medianemesis

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Tried ordering the Blue Coral AT&T version today at Best Buy and unfortunately it is not available. Tried in shop and online and it is marked as "Not orderable". Didn't even know orderable was a word until today.

Even more sadly, the store lookup feature says there isn't any within 250 miles of my zip code.
I don't want to buy outright from the Samsung site since that would involve a one-time payment and that would put me out of pocket.

I am sad indeed...

Last edited:

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Thats a very popular color and i heard it was on back order til mid september some places...I guess they dont want to take a chance on Angry customers and put a hold on orders ....Some people who preordered that color at best buy didnt even get their phone on release day in store....

dakini03

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Tried ordering the Coral Blue AT&T version today at Best Buy and unfortunately it is not available. Tried in shop and online and it is marked as "Not orderable". Didn't even know orderable was a word until today.

Even more sadly, the store lookup feature says there isn't any within 250 miles of my zip code.
I don't want to buy outright from the Samsung site since that would involve a one-time payment and that would put me out of pocket.

I am sad indeed...

AT&T is showing them shipping between Aug 31 and Sept 2 (Blue). I don't know how accurate their shipping estimates are, but you could inquire.

There have been at least a couple blue (according to the website) in the main San Francisco Best Buy in the last week, so keep checking. I hope you find one soon.

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I preordered my note 7 (coral blue) early(through T-Mobile), and I received my phone within 2 weeks. JUST GOT LUCKY!.
STUNNING COLOR!. I HOPE EVERYONE RECEIVES THERE PHONE SOON!

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I feel blessed for being to get my hands on my Blue Coral.

I was not planning on getting this color when I went to my ATT store but I ended up choosing it and am so glad I did.

I see a few here on the boards who originally got Blue turning it in for whatever reason which is their choice but having it makes it special imho ....... in a sea of white , black or silver phones

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
If you're looking to buy it from Best Buy, I would suggest going into the store and asking if they have it in. When I went to get my Note7 yesterday, I went with the intention of getting black because it was the only color listed available online. When I got there they had 2 Blue ones available as well. I almost got the Blue, but I like the seamless look of the black slab front. The blue is a very nice color in person though!