Tried ordering the Blue Coral AT&T version today at Best Buy and unfortunately it is not available. Tried in shop and online and it is marked as "Not orderable". Didn't even know orderable was a word until today.

Even more sadly, the store lookup feature says there isn't any within 250 miles of my zip code.
    I don't want to buy outright from the Samsung site since that would involve a one-time payment and that would put me out of pocket.

I am sad indeed...
    08-28-2016 05:46 PM
    Thats a very popular color and i heard it was on back order til mid september some places...I guess they dont want to take a chance on Angry customers and put a hold on orders ....Some people who preordered that color at best buy didnt even get their phone on release day in store....
    08-28-2016 06:00 PM
    Tried ordering the Coral Blue AT&T version today at Best Buy and unfortunately it is not available. Tried in shop and online and it is marked as "Not orderable". Didn't even know orderable was a word until today.

Even more sadly, the store lookup feature says there isn't any within 250 miles of my zip code.
    I don't want to buy outright from the Samsung site since that would involve a one-time payment and that would put me out of pocket.

I am sad indeed...
    AT&T is showing them shipping between Aug 31 and Sept 2 (Blue). I don't know how accurate their shipping estimates are, but you could inquire.

There have been at least a couple blue (according to the website) in the main San Francisco Best Buy in the last week, so keep checking. I hope you find one soon.
    08-28-2016 06:28 PM
    I preordered my note 7 (coral blue) early(through T-Mobile), and I received my phone within 2 weeks. JUST GOT LUCKY!.
    STUNNING COLOR!. I HOPE EVERYONE RECEIVES THERE PHONE SOON!
    08-28-2016 06:36 PM
    I feel blessed for being to get my hands on my Blue Coral.

I was not planning on getting this color when I went to my ATT store but I ended up choosing it and am so glad I did.

I see a few here on the boards who originally got Blue turning it in for whatever reason which is their choice but having it makes it special imho ....... in a sea of white , black or silver phones
    Viscomi4444 and guinnkevinr like this.
    08-28-2016 06:54 PM
    If you're looking to buy it from Best Buy, I would suggest going into the store and asking if they have it in. When I went to get my Note7 yesterday, I went with the intention of getting black because it was the only color listed available online. When I got there they had 2 Blue ones available as well. I almost got the Blue, but I like the seamless look of the black slab front. The blue is a very nice color in person though!
    08-28-2016 08:24 PM