Good Lock now officially supports the Galaxy Note7

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Ohh so this basically replaced the TouchWiz backend that Nova doesn't touch? You say you're using both together, you mean GL and Nova? If that's the case perhaps I'll give it a try. I just don't want to lose my Nova config.
Precisely.

It doesn't affect Nova in any way. Just the backend system stuff.

gogoplata1980

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
How are you getting your Recent Apps to look like the Touchwiz version? I've looked in the settings and don't see anything. Good Lock is nice but I don't like the Recent Apps layout.
Good Lock settings > Advanced > Uncheck "Enable new recents panel"

I tried it and really didnt see the benefits of it.. What am I missing
It's basically a different UI for those who want something closer to stock Android.

There's also new stuff like keeping notifications for later access, but I haven't messed with that sort of stuff yet.

If you're fine with the standard TouchWiz UI, I would recommend sticking with that just to maintain familiarity.

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
This is just too clean to pass up. I hated the stock lock screen because of the ugly font that Samsung REFUSES to let us change!

Attachments

• 2307.jpg
    2307.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 123

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
I like the recents that you get when you turn off the new style recents in good lock. It looks exactly like TouchWiz stock recent UI, but scrolling through the apps is free instead of it Scrolling per app.

dobo84

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Shouldn't affect battery it replaces the stock UI pull down. The phone even reboots installing which essentially becomes the new replacement. I'm glad the brightness slider is back where it should be

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Can you also share how you get that clock and date setting. I love both posted above.

Firstly, download Zooper Widget as well as Europa. Europa is like a theme where you find the clock style shown in my image. Add a zooper widget to your home screen and then customise it how you like.

If you want the widget on your lock screen, then you have to go into the Good Lock settings, specifically Routines.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20