Official Samsung Note 7 Screen protector is the only legit choice right now

chubz#IM

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Just received my Samsung Note 7 screen protectors. I got them off of ebay. Install was easy. Had to lift it a couple of times to get the bubble but and there was no sticking issues etc. The material is bit more pliable than regular hard PET protectors, yet not as soft as Zagg, Spigen Flex etc. The S Pen doesnt leave any marks etc. It does have an oleophobic coating, so fingerprints wipe off easily.

Most importantly, case friendly. Ive used a tech 2, Ringke Air and Sparin case and no lifting. With my Zagg, it lifted with all of them.

I hope Samsung starts selling these directly to North America.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
IMO, I believe the Bodyguardz HD Contour is a little better then the Samsung OEM protectors. The Bodyguardz is a little shorter and much more case friendly. Here's a picture of the two side by side. I'll try to install them sometime tomorrow.

prot02.jpgprot01.jpg

Inevitable Flux

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
I had the Zagg Invis Shield (HD) installed at a kiosk in a mall about a week ago, and I've been fortunate enough not to have any lifting or peeling. I used the Ringke Fusion case initially and now the Samsung S-View case. My complaint, if anything, is that it has very poor oleophobic coating.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
using the Verion tempered glass and although no one likes the black edges it has been good so far. Good with my cases as well. I am keeping this one.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I am using the Verizon tempered glass protector and it is working well. Also with my cases.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc