Ony 2 Phone Numbers per Contact?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have several contacts with 3 phone numbers. I just noticed only 2 of the numbers show in contacts. If I edit contact all 3 numbers are there, each with a different subheading. It sucks that I have to hit edit to find the 3rd contact.

Odd... some DO show all 3. The ones that only show 2 seem to have longer phone numbers including commas with choices more commas then pin etc. Apparently it will show 3 lines of numbers so if one number uses 2 lines I don't see the third number. They all show fine on Note 3.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
On the contact screen if you hit the contact once and then click details all of the numbers pop up.
No they do not. If I don't hit info I see one number. If I do I see 2. I don't see the 3rd unless I hit edit. I'm guessing it is because some of the numbers are very long with commas and pins and choices to get me directly to operator I want?

Oh wait I get it. Instead of hitting details then info tap on the one number that shows. A popup opens showing all 3 numbers. Not very intuitive and again requiring extra tap. I swear we're going backwards.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
No they do not. If I don't hit info I see one number. If I do I see 2. I don't see the 3rd unless I hit edit. I'm guessing it is because some of the numbers are very long with commas and pins and choices to get me directly to operator I want?

Oh wait I get it. Instead of hitting details then info tap on the one number that shows. A popup opens showing all 3 numbers. Not very intuitive and again requiring extra tap. I swear we're going backwards.
Yes tap on the one person's name. A menu with call, message, video, and details will show up. Click details and it will show you all the numbers.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes tap on the one person's name. A menu with call, message, video, and details will show up. Click details and it will show you all the numbers.
Not on mine. I get a popup showing the top phone number in tiny green font and under that 3 choices: sms, call, info. If I click info I see only the top 2 numbers along with address etc. If however I click on the tiny green top number it opens a popup showing all 3 phone numbers but nothing else. No address, email, choice to sms etc. If I click one of those numbers I assume the phone will dial it. There are no settings not info in that popup, just the 3 numbers. I have the VZW version.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital