I have several contacts with 3 phone numbers. I just noticed only 2 of the numbers show in contacts. If I edit contact all 3 numbers are there, each with a different subheading. It sucks that I have to hit edit to find the 3rd contact.

Odd... some DO show all 3. The ones that only show 2 seem to have longer phone numbers including commas with choices more commas then pin etc. Apparently it will show 3 lines of numbers so if one number uses 2 lines I don't see the third number. They all show fine on Note 3.
    08-29-2016 11:30 PM
    On the contact screen if you hit the contact once and then click details all of the numbers pop up.
    08-29-2016 11:37 PM
    On the contact screen if you hit the contact once and then click details all of the numbers pop up.
    No they do not. If I don't hit info I see one number. If I do I see 2. I don't see the 3rd unless I hit edit. I'm guessing it is because some of the numbers are very long with commas and pins and choices to get me directly to operator I want?

Oh wait I get it. Instead of hitting details then info tap on the one number that shows. A popup opens showing all 3 numbers. Not very intuitive and again requiring extra tap. I swear we're going backwards.
    08-29-2016 11:41 PM
    08-29-2016 11:43 PM
    08-29-2016 11:45 PM
    Oh well that's how it comes up on mine. Im trying to post Screencaps, but they won"t post.
    08-29-2016 11:47 PM
    No they do not. If I don't hit info I see one number. If I do I see 2. I don't see the 3rd unless I hit edit. I'm guessing it is because some of the numbers are very long with commas and pins and choices to get me directly to operator I want?

Oh wait I get it. Instead of hitting details then info tap on the one number that shows. A popup opens showing all 3 numbers. Not very intuitive and again requiring extra tap. I swear we're going backwards.
    Yes tap on the one person's name. A menu with call, message, video, and details will show up. Click details and it will show you all the numbers.
    08-29-2016 11:52 PM
    Yes tap on the one person's name. A menu with call, message, video, and details will show up. Click details and it will show you all the numbers.
    Not on mine. I get a popup showing the top phone number in tiny green font and under that 3 choices: sms, call, info. If I click info I see only the top 2 numbers along with address etc. If however I click on the tiny green top number it opens a popup showing all 3 phone numbers but nothing else. No address, email, choice to sms etc. If I click one of those numbers I assume the phone will dial it. There are no settings not info in that popup, just the 3 numbers. I have the VZW version.
    08-30-2016 10:47 AM