I have been reading online about some issues relating to the exynos N7, just wanted to know if anyone on here had experienced them or a view on it?

Here are a few links relating to the issue.

Galaxy Note 7 with Exynos chip apparently facing a few issues - Techradar India

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 #Brickgate: Crash, Bootloop And Brick Complaints Start To Plague Exynos-Powered Variant

Exynos-Powered Galaxy Note 7 Units Crashing, Bricking - ValueWalk
    08-30-2016 08:01 AM
    Some Samsung Galaxy Note 7 units crash randomly and inexplicably, ours included. #Brickgate?

Some quotes:

The issue pops up after a few days of regular usage and there seems to be no rhyme or reason behind the patterns of crashes. It will usually start with a bootloop. Then, as the user attempts to force the phone into safe mode or recovery, it only gets worse. Random crashes at any point of operation freeze the device up and make it night impossible to do anything with it. We even had the phone crash while in Recovery, and it is currently stuck on a bootloop right on our desk as we are writing this story. Factory resets, wiping the cache, or anything else that is user-accessible doesn't seem to help, too, so it might be a hardware issue. Users have reported that even certified Samsung shops have been unable to deal with the issue and have replaced the phone with a new one instead.
    "From what we can make of the reports, it seems only owners of the internationally-sold Exynos variant of the phone are affected. Either it's an Exynos-only issue, or US users with a crashing Note 7 have yet to become vocal online."
    What are your experiences (and please state if your phone has Exynos or Snapdragon CPU).
    08-30-2016 05:54 PM
    Haven't seen bootlooping problem on mine from Verizon
    08-30-2016 06:17 PM
    There was a poster earlier in the forums from the middle east with a exynos complaining of restarts... So this might hold true.... That would be ironic that all the US holders with the snapdragon 820 felt left behind by not having the exynos and that proves to be the less stable one
    08-30-2016 07:15 PM
    This is scary, considering the size of the international (exynos) market.
    08-31-2016 06:27 AM
    This is scary, considering the size of the international (exynos) market.
    If it were a massive issue...it'd be widely reported...this is a "handful" issue...which is normal if not absurdly blown out of proportion by our interwebz culture.
    Roman Akert likes this.
    08-31-2016 06:56 AM
    I just get my Note 7 yesterday (In France) and i can tell it, the phone is crashing as hell!!!

Every apps you launch, every unlocks you try freez your phone!!!

I ve contacted SAMSUNG France, they were telling me that s a "software" problem. They re looking for it but still don ' t know what s causing it.
    The horliner told me that most of the customers in France are calling them so... i can t imagine in Europe now.

2 solutions only:
    - refund
    - wait for updates or replacement, when they ll know wha t s going on...

That s a shame , we paid 850 euros here and can t properly use it ... you re surely lucky in US now ^^

PS: sorry my english isn t so good so..

Cya all
    08-31-2016 07:02 AM
    I've been using my Exynos variant since August 18th.

So far, no actual problems with it.

I'm not going to jinx it, however. Just saying that mine has been holding up well so far. As always, YMMV.
    08-31-2016 07:14 AM
    This is exactly what was happening to my first Note 7. I took it back for an exchange, so far no problems with the new one. I hope this issue is not widespread.
    I'm in Australia and using the Exynos variant.
    My original post is here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=714825
    08-31-2016 07:38 AM
    Same 'issues' have been mentioned occasionally for a handful users of S7E users. That is for both variants ... SD and Exynos.

These are isolated incidents and usually related to user actions (apps that cause problems). On rare occasions carrier added software has been found to cause the odd conflict.

Samsung have plenty of experience with the current android version so I wouldn't worry to much. It is always possible that a new software update could cause an issue but if that was the case it would affect many more.
    08-31-2016 07:48 AM
    08-31-2016 07:51 AM
    Got my exynos yesterday morning and runs like a dream.24 hours later with very heavy use, gear vr etc. Will update if problems arise
    08-31-2016 08:56 AM
    you re dam lucky!!

Which one do you have ? I ve read that only the black version have this problem.
    08-31-2016 02:52 PM
    you re dam lucky!!

Which one do you have ? I ve read that only the black version have this problem.
    Only the ones that have been built at full moon? 😆
    08-31-2016 03:24 PM
    I got my Note 7 on Tuesday and on that day and earlier today I've been having a rebooting issue.

While I was setting up the phone it would vibrate twice then reboot. It did several times yesterday and a few times today.

The 2 vibrations happened every time before the reboot and I never got/saw any error messages.

I spoke to Samsung technical support but they couldn't help me or tell me what the two vibrations meant.

I went to my local phone shop and they ran diagnostics but that didn't show anything, all hardware tests passed.

If the problem persists I can get a brand new replacement on Friday from local store.

I did a cache partition wipe several hours ago and so far so good not had a reboot.

Does anyone know what two vibrations followed by a reboot means?

1sec Vibration then, 2/3 seconds gap followed by another 1sec Vibration followed immediately by a system reboot (samsung logo).
    08-31-2016 06:10 PM
    If it were a massive issue...it'd be widely reported...this is a "handful" issue...which is normal if not absurdly blown out of proportion by our interwebz culture.
    Yes, you might be right. Still it would be interesting to see the global size of this "handful". I do not know if there are estimations for it. Meanwhile, I see the reports here (a handful, but the number of people posting in these sites is also a handful) and so far it seems scary.
    09-01-2016 06:33 AM
    Yes, you might be right. Still it would be interesting to see the global size of this "handful". I do not know if there are estimations for it. Meanwhile, I see the reports here (a handful, but the number of people posting in these sites is also a handful) and so far it seems scary.
    Seems that s it is worlwild now 'cause of another problem (battery explosion). In France Note 7 should be lauched today but it is delayed and all note 7 called back.

Dam scary...don t know what i il do with it ...
    09-02-2016 02:12 PM
    Yes, it seems serious enough for them to recall all units, even the ones in North America that are not powered by the exynos...

----- EDITED -----

OOPS!!, wrong thread, sorry guys...

Anyways, this global recall might be a good chance for the ones with faulty phones (crashes, reboots) to send them back and get a new unit, that will hopefully have no crashing problems (and won't explode...)
    09-03-2016 04:45 PM