Nova Launcher not updating dynamic calendar

ShiftTab

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
I have been searching many threads and could not find a solution to this issue.
I installed nova launcher prime with the moonshine theme and wanted my calendar icon to be updated to today's date.

My current screen icon that is not updating:
SmartSelectImage_2016-08-30-08-42-13.png

The current date:
SmartSelectImage_2016-08-30-08-42-32.png

The calendar app/icon from nova launcher:
SmartSelectImage_2016-08-30-08-42-41.png
NOTE: Although the current date today is 30 and the icon is 30, the date in the nova launcher does not change. It was just a coincidence that the dates were both 30.

I have tried uninstalling nova launcher, reinstalling and uninstalling the moonshine theme and uninstalling and also trying other themes with a dynamic calendar and no luck.

I have a feeling it's due to my android stock dynamic calendar not updating while on nova theme and I am unsure how to fix this. :(

Last edited:

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Same here. You are not alone and I don't have any solutions. Some of my other icons don't change as well, specifically phone icon. It normally changes in nova.

ShiftTab

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
The latest version of MOKO theme fix that problem. Yeah some themes is not working.

Did you have a similar issue and this resolved it for you? From my understanding, most people said Glim and Moonshine would fix it but it did not for me. However, I think theirs was working because their default dynamic calendar was updating within the nova launcher.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci