Is anyone experiencing very sensitive touch areas in their screen or noticing things being pressed your not even near. I have this happen to me all the time while typing or scrolling through Twitter or my app drawer, and apps or photos that I didn't think I touched will open or pop up.
    08-30-2016 01:29 PM
    Do you have a case? If so try to remove it
    08-30-2016 02:24 PM
    I do not
    08-30-2016 02:34 PM
    Is your palm overlapping the edge and clicking something else.
    08-30-2016 02:40 PM
    Could be I was thinking that at first as well but alot of people have told me that shouldn't affect it
    08-30-2016 02:41 PM
    Having ur palm over the edge can absolutely cause it to select things. Happened to me all the time on the s7 edge till I got used to the edges being there.
    08-30-2016 03:21 PM
    Talking about this, it's the one thing that's always annoyed me with my Samsung devices when I compare them to my iPhones! It has too many buttons and you touch them inadvertently too easily. For example, whenever I pass my Samsung to an iPhone user to show him a picture, before he has time to look at the screen, he's touched something and left the picture ! Typical !!!

And it bothers me too when I watch TV or stream video. I always need to be careful to the way I hold my phone to make sure I have a good grip and don't accidentally press the Recent or Return buttons! Very annoying. Anyone knows of a good way to solve that ? For example on the stock app for videos you can press the power button and it will lock your screen. But I desperately needs this for third party video apps !!!!! Anyone ?
    08-30-2016 03:23 PM
    I have this same issue, mine is the lower right portion (and most of all the right side) of the screen, i can hover over the screen in those areas with the SPen, and it automatically does whatever it wants, without me physically pushing anything....I am awaiting a replacement, but only problem is, NO ONE has it in stock, via the AT&T corporate stores...
    08-31-2016 03:31 AM
    Talking about this, it's the one thing that's always annoyed me with my Samsung devices when I compare them to my iPhones! It has too many buttons and you touch them inadvertently too easily. For example, whenever I pass my Samsung to an iPhone user to show him a picture, before he has time to look at the screen, he's touched something and left the picture ! Typical !!!

And it bothers me too when I watch TV or stream video. I always need to be careful to the way I hold my phone to make sure I have a good grip and don't accidentally press the Recent or Return buttons! Very annoying. Anyone knows of a good way to solve that ? For example on the stock app for videos you can press the power button and it will lock your screen. But I desperately needs this for third party video apps !!!!! Anyone ?
    I've never had that issue, unfortunately the capacitive buttons are there, and you can only disable them, POSSIBLY if rooted (i'm not a rooter, so i'm not sure). But hardware wise, the samsung phones, hell most android phones trump that of the iphone... but an all around (CLOSED) system, the iphone takes the win... no happy medium, but the note 7 has been the better of all the notes so far (sans removable battery)
    08-31-2016 03:34 AM