WooHoo! Just Delivered

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Beautiful and thin. Built-in wireless fast-charging is so nice. It's a little positional on my current charger, but once I get a case maybe that will change a bit. If not, I can adapt to that. Gathered up old screen savers for front and back coverage until mine get here, and trying to find and old unused case that might fit until that arrives too. LOL

Any input? Tips, suggestions, cautions, etc. Still charging so plenty of time to box it up and send it back. :p

1213 1213

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
The glass seems to have questionable integrity so I'd be careful with it. Don't try to hamfist it in a case that doesn't fit lol.

Of course, only some people seem to have serious concerns about the glass while others don't at all. But that's why you should probably err on the side of caution.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
The glass seems to have questionable integrity so I'd be careful with it. Don't try to hamfist it in a case that doesn't fit lol.

Of course, only some people seem to have serious concerns about the glass while others don't at all. But that's why you should probably err on the side of caution.

Agreed and I'm so not that guy. I don't hamfist anything ever. I have various sizes and shapes of soft cases that will at least give some protection even if they don't fit. I have two on order and neither one has shipped yet nor have the screen protectors.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Case and screen protector. I don't know if the hyperbole is justified, but I have mine covered on all sides just in case.

Oh, and word is do a clean install /setup as new. Don't do a restore or smart switch. Many users are experiencing lag afterwards

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
You bet. Thanks. :D

Anyone here have both Assurion and Squaretrade? Contemplating the ST for the low deductible and the Assurion for theft/loss protection.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Case and screen protector. I don't know if the hyperbole is justified, but I have mine covered on all sides just in case.

Oh, and word is do a clean install /setup as new. Don't do a restore or smart switch. Many users are experiencing lag afterwards
Thanks. Right. Did a ton of reading and did a hard FR before setup and transferred zero. Setting all up fresh.

I just went crazy when I saw the screen filter for blue light. Finally! Thank you Google or Samsung or ??? Love it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7